Disaster Walker

Spex's POV

"This is an aerial view of Northwind Street, and what a nightmare! Over half of this massive neighborhood has been completely leveled! Heroes have evacuated the residents, but look at the current state of the streets! It's chaos!" A news reporter recorded what was happening from a helicopter.

Northwind Street was completely destroyed, and the highway outside of it was crowded with care of evacuees trying to escape the destruction

"What terrible force are the heroes fighting against?! What is happening?! No information has been released to the press! There's no doubt that the destruction we're witnessing today, will go down in history as one of the worst attacks on the United States!" The reporter spoke. "First, multiple villains attack Richmond City, then monsters appear, now neighborhoods are being leveled! What is happening?!"

My heart raced as I watched the tv. I still wasn't getting a response from any of the heroes. Everyone... please be alright!

Devin's POV

"Seismic Smash!" Ike yelled as he threw a flurry of punches at me. I swiftly dodged each attack, then smashed my fist straight into Ike's body.

"GAH!" Blood flew out of his mouth as smashed into a destroyed building.

I landed on the ground in front of him. Now I know why I feel so unsatisfied...

"All this power..." I said as I closed in on Ike. "Yet I've only killed 2 people. 1 Upper 5, and a worthless sidekick."

"Y-You..." Ike weakly spoke, blood falling from his nose. "Who did you kill?!"

I blitzed straight at him to deliver the finishing blow.

"You're about to meet them!" Right when I was about to kill Ike, something stopped my leg, like a weight stopping me from moving.

I looked up. Lee, Dylan, and Braeden closed in on me from the air.

Braeden's POV