Fists Of Hope

Dylan's POV

"Golden Ruin!" I yelled as I pressed my fist into the giant's chest. No affect. "What?!"

"GET AWAY!" He roared as he swung his arm at me, sending me flying into the ground.

I quickly recovered and stood back up.

Damn... he's incredibly tough. My Golden Ruin did nothing to him! Okay. Let's try this! An upgraded Boulder Blitz!

I slammed both my fists into the ground, forcing pillars of stones to shoot up right underneath the giant.

"Stone Edge!" I yelled.

The stones smashed into his legs, piercing them but... no affect. Dammit!

I jumped up, and aimed my head right at the giant.

"Golden Ruin-"

"I SAID GET AWAY!" He roared as he swatted me like a fly straight into the ground.

"G-GAH!" I cried as I smashed into the concrete.

"Dylan! Hold on!" Ike yelled as he jumped up to help me fight.

Braeden's POV

I have to get up! I can't... let them die like this! I've gotta do SOMETHING! If we lose here, Devin, Arron, and that giant will all get away and be on the loose!

My body is wrecked but if I use my power to propel myself through the air, it won't matter!

"A-AARRGGGH...!" I cried in pain as I tried forcing my body to move.

NOBODY HAS BEEN SAVED YET! I WON'T BE THE USELESS BRAEDEN WHO'S TOO WEAK TO RESCUE ANYONE! I'LL PROTECT THEM!

As Ike closed in on the giant, Arron jumped up, ready to slash him out of the air.

I finally used my power to propel my slumped body into the air. Lightning pulsed around me, and shot straight towards Arron.

"Ike! Watch out!" I screamed.

"Tch! Dammit!" Arron said as he quickly dodged.

"B-Braeden!" Ike exclaimed.

"Annoying piece of trash!" Arron yelled as he rushed straight at me.

"Fist Of Retribution!" Valé yelled as she dashed straight towards Arron, smashing her fist into his body.

"Gahk!" Arron yelled out as saliva flew out of his mouth. "Stupid bitch!"

He then impaled Valé in the stomach with his sword arm.

"VALÉ!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not... done!" Valé yelled, blood falling from her mouth. "You taught me Braeden... to never give up! You taught me how to be a hero!"

Valé followed through with her punch, launching Arron across the sky.

"HAAARRGHHH!" Dylan roared as he rushed up, smashing his skull right under the giant's chin.

"GRAAAH!" The giant roared in pain as it fell to the ground.

"Dylan did it...!" Ike exclaimed.

Valé and I both fell to the ground. I quickly flung my limp body to her side.

"B-Braeden..." She weakly said.

I reached out and hugged her body, holding her close as we fell to the ground.

Dylan's POV

Arron rushed at me, swinging his blades at me body. I quickly grabbed his blade with my hand, then threw a punch with my opposite arm with so much force, that it shattered his sword arm into bits of metal.