Drive It Home, Iron Fist!!!

Braeden's POV

I opened my eyes. I was surrounded by bright blue electricity, covering every inch of my eyesight. It was like I was in a void of lightning.

I then saw Conny materialize in front of me, still with that same kind look.

"Conny...!" I exclaimed.

"Braeden. You have to keep fighting." Conny said.

"I can't... he's too strong." I said. "I can't beat him."

Conny raised an eyebrow with confusion.

"I didn't choose you just so you could give up." Conny smiled as he reached his hand out to me. "Don't forget, you still have someone to save!"

My eyes widened when Conny said that. That's right... you still have someone to save!

"Well done." Conny smiled. "You've now unlocked 25% of the Perfected Hyper Crystals power. The drawback will be intense as you unlock more and more. Once you get to 100% there will be no drawbacks and you'll be unstoppable!"

I reached my hand out to Conny as well, and the second we touched lightning began flashing all around the void.

I opened my eyes, feeling water splash me. My body was in excruciatingly, hellish pain but...!

"No need to rush okay! Coming right up! I'll smash the life out of you in just a second-" Gozo yelled to Capri... when I began pushing him off of me with my power. "How the hell?!"

"As if..." I spoke with rage and pain.

"DAMMIT!" Gozo cursed. "HOW ARE YOU GETTING STRONGER?!"

"...I'D LET YOU KILL HER!" I screamed as I rose up, fully lifting Gozo off of me.

Electricity shined around my whole body, and colors of the rainbow, including black lighting shrouded me alongside the lightning. The strain this power put on my body was extremely intense... but I can't stop. If I do, I won't be able to move.

"HYPER CRYSTAL: PERFECT FORM RELEASE!" I screamed as my power centered into my fist, and I appeared in front of Gozo in less than a second

"A-ARGH!" Gozo exclaimed with shock as he attempted to fight back."DAMN YOU!"