Tales of The Date

Fabio's POV

Its been a week since our conversation, we have been dating for nearly a month.Literally been the best, but Sunil has been distant i worry for him. I look down on my bare chest to see him asleep, he is still coughing up blood. But he seems a bit more better than before, I love him i do. But he had a conversation with Johnny, that triggered his PTSD. He has not told me what happened, i want him to tell me. He gets up and faces me, Fabio i need to talk to you he says with serious eyes. My throat is really hurting i feel like i cant breath, the conversation with Johnny, my PTSD and you, its causing alot of worry and pressure. I need to tell you, tell me what. Johnny has feelings for me, you STILL LOVE HIM. yes, i get up to leave. Fabby where you going, leaving i begin packing my stuff. Hear me out, ive heard enough i say. FABIO COLOMBO i jump up in fear, i love him i do, but not the way i love you. I know you would never hurt me, or do anything to ruin us. I run up to him with tears, i kiss him passionately. I know how you feel now when i shout at you, Prometto che lavorerò sulla mia rabbia. Huh he says i promise im going to work on my anger, i believe you and for the record i do trust you. I need to learn Italian he says, no you dont. I do, if you love someone so much you would do anything for them. You would do anything for me i say, yes i would he says. He kisses me i love you Pyaara (love), i love you mor amore. 

I think i'm ready, for what amore i ask. For our first date, you waited long enough pyaara. Are you sure i ask, yes Fabio if anything happens i have you. Like what i ask with worry, PTSD attack. Johnny  triggered it i say nervously, yes he did. He said he still loved me, he regrets letting me go. After everything bad he did i cant keep going back to him, he is good. But the pain he caused ruins the good, he did so much for me but i did more. He lifts up his shirt, see this scar Fab. This scar is the sacrifice my body made, what did he do i ask. Its not what he did, its what i had to give. I gave him my kidney, my blood. For him to leave me, i made so many sacrifices for him. Loosing friends, light, health. I got pain, darkness and sadness in return, you changed it all for me Fabio. Your my angel, my Italian Superhero. He kisses me i love you Fabio, i love you to Amore.

I get ready for our date, i hear Sunil on the phone. Its been awhile since ive been on a date, any ideas Bryce. He's silent, talk about being useful. A chocolate teapot is more useful than you Bryce i giggle ans so does Bryce and Noah, seen as i know you the best be yourself. Your the best personality i know, thank Noah knew i could count on you. Sunil looks back how long you been their he says, long enough to see you panic. We both chuckle, you ready Amore. We arrive at a Italian restaurant, we order drinks and talk. Fabio Order food in Italian, English translation would of been helpful i joke. He laughs, your the professional Fab i trust you. 

Sunil's POV

I ask the question i long to get the answer for, Fabio please tell me about yourself. No i cannot, you will change the way you think of me and leave me. No i promise i wont, no when you find out you'll change your mind. I love you too much too lose you, fine Amore you win. But if you leave me i understand, well My dad is part of the mafia. So that make me a part of it due to blood and a ancestry pledge, ive done alot of bad things. Im not proud of, im just a bad person. I'm just evil, ive done thing and been a part of thing no child should be. Elio for example, i was with him. He took my mind of the things i did, made me happy. He knew how to make me happy, but he was targeted by opposing gangs. He kept his silence, but he knew too much. so my father ordered i kill him, i took him on a date had sex with him.

 had the best day with him as i could, as i knew it was the last. He said Fabio, i know whats going to happen. I'm ok with it, i love you. See you around, he thought i was breaking up with him. I shot him 3 times, i left and went home breaking down. I was full of darkness, till i met you Amore. Fabio is a mess, i get up. Amore ple..ase d..ont go, i lift him up kiss him and sit on him on my lap. I'm so sorry Fabio, i kiss him. I'm here for you, I worry about you now, being with me is a target he says. I can hold my own, im fine. I want to be with you, i know the risk that come with it. I promise im going to get you out of it, my father wont allow it. He may now that you have settled, found a boy. Have a family, we can only try. Food arrives, Amore im going to the toilet. I vomit blood, struggling to breath and choke on something thick and gooey. i gasp for air, Fabio i love you. Amore he hits my back and a big chunk come out, a clot i say. must be the infection coming out i lie, i have a feeling its not. How did you know Fab, i just did. Im glad you came i would of died, thats twice now. We eat, Fabio shovers as the cold blankets him.

Fabio's POV

Knew i should of brought a coat, i feel Sunils warm embrace. I look at him too see him shirtless, he gives me his jumper and coat. Thanks Amore, now poor sunil has to freeze i say in my head. I wont he says, i dont ever feel cold. Hes lying, to make me feel better. He grabs my hand and holds it, i get shocked. Your holding my hand i say, yes i am. Think it means i love you, i laugh.