No Color, Just Black and White

Fabio's POV

Me and Sunil are on a walk, a gang of people block the path ahead. You must be the guy were after, the guy who paid Johnny's debt. So before this gets any worse just pay us, we know your rich.

No I'm not going to Sunil says, just pay them I say. Yeah listen to your puppet, he's not puppet. I'm not paying you stupid, what bit you not getting, stupid.

Fab Run sunil says, I'll hold them off. No Amore we do this together, no the kids need you. No, please Fabio go. I love you, I run and hide in a tree. Where I see everything.

One last chance Mr rich guy, fuck you are stupid and deaf. No you want me to spell it out, fine. Sunil punches 4 of them knocking them out cold, come on Amore you can do this. They all charge at him, hitting and kicking him. He begins coughing up blood, I jump down from the tree and pull put my gun. Fuck of before I shoot you, little puppet you put your toy away, you don't know how to use it. I shoot a man's arm, go. Move closer to me I'll shoot you, thry all run off.

Amore you ok, he wheezes yes Fab. He passes out, I call an ambulance. He is airlifted to hospital, I call Johnny. Hey you ok, no its Sunil. He's been airlifted to hospital, he was attacked. I'll pick up the kids, thanks.

Johnny's POV

I run into the house, Ashton, Mattia nd Nidal are on the sofa. We got to go, it's dad. He's been attacked, they jump and run into the car. Wheres Gavin, went to see his brother. Fuck what do I do, I decide to go get him. I knock the door, Jacob opens it. Hey Johnny long time, yeah is Gav here. Yeah Gavin, Johnny's here. What's happened dad, your dad's been attacked. Its bad, he on his way to hospital. He leaves his stuff, he turns to Jakob. Will you come too, sure I will bro.

Fabio's POV

He is taken to have a MRI and a brain scan. He's punctured his lung, kidney and liver. Fractured leg in 5 places, 6 broken ribs, fractured hadn in 4 places, shattered knee, eye, orbital bone. Broken back, fractured spine. Will he be ok, yes he will. Its going to be a long recovery, he cracked his skull and has a bruised left front opal part of the brain. We have put him in a coma, to reduce damage to the lungs and kidneys. He will go into surgery for the skull, as he has a bleed on the brain. We need the realease the pressure of the brain, here is his file. So it saves people asking, their Is alot to remember.

Johnny arrives, I run into his chest and cry. He's not, no he couldn't off. No he's alive, just in a bad state. I show him the file, omg he's got alot of injuries.

He's being prepped for surgery, later on today. He's in a coma right now, we go into the room. I lay with Sunil, please don't leave me Amore. I need you more than you know, please I won't be able to live or cope with out you. He opens his eye, and closes them again.

I just cuddle next to him, crying. Mattia holds my hand, dad he will be ok. I kiss his head, i hope so.

I ring Krew, to tell him. He says we will come down, I call William, Patrick. To tell them.

Week later.

Sunil comes home today, he's been in hospital for a week. He will need a wheelchair, then door Knocks it's him. Hey Amore how are you, I'm good you. Better now that your home, I kiss him. Nidal comes down, easy Nido Fabio says. Uff Sunil moans as Nidal Hugs him, Mattia, Ashton come down too followed by Gavin. Wheres Johnny, he left. He found out you were attacked by the people, who he was in debt with. So he left, he thinks it all his fault.

I'll have to have a word with him Sunil says, I put him in to his room.

The door Knocks it's Noah, thanks for fucking telling me. Krew told me he asked why I did not come. I quit a movie to be here, fuck I say.

Sunil's POV

Noah walks in, hey. He says thanks for telling me, WHAT FRIEND YOU TURNED OUT TO BE. I wheeze, I WOUKD OF TOLD YOU IF I WASNT THE ONE WHO WAS BEATEN UP, IN AND OHT OF CONSCIOUSNESS. I wheeze while taking a breath, I THOUGHT YOU KNEW NOAH, we I didn't. What could I of done Noah, you thought you knew. But wasn't able to come here, you have your own issues too. Yeah whatever, I quit a movie to be here. Don't expect you would do that for me, yes I would Noah. Save the shit, if you couldn't tell me this. How can I expect for you to be their for me, Noah I don't get what you mean I would be their, plus how do you expect me to tell you if I did not know you knew. Furthermore I was beaten, so how could I tell you. I was in hospital in and out of surgeries, Its true Noah if anyone is to blame its me Fabio says, I'm sorry amore, I'm sorry Noah. I just had alot on my mind, its ok Fabio. I'm sorry too, its ok Amore. Noah walks out, I'm sorry I say. He ignores me, what how can he blame me. Bryce walks in, hey Sunil. How you feeling champ. I was ok, but I feel upset. Noah upset me, he's blaming me for not telling him. What how, you were the one who was attacked when could you ring or tell him. Leave it with me, I'll sort it.

Bryce's POV

Noah, where are you. In here, can we talk. How could you blame Sunil, he had the opportunity to message me after the surgery. NOAH ARE YOU SERIOUS, YOU WERE THE LAST THING ON HIS MIND. HE PROBABLY DID NOT SVEN KNWO IF HE WOULD SURVIVE, OR EVER WALK AGAIN. IM HIS BESTFREIND HE SHOULD OF TOLD ME, WHO ARE YOU TO GET IN INVOLVED BRYCE. SUNIL'S FRIEND, HE NEEDS YOU. AND YOUR BEING STUPID, STOP THIS NOAH. STOP BLAMING HIM, LOOK I LIKE FABIO. BUT HE ADMITTED IT WAS HIS FAULT, SO IT PROBABLY IS. HOW CAN YOU BLAME SUNIL, WHO WAS HELPLESS. I CAN HE COULD OF CALLED, NOAH YOUR BEING SELFISH AND STUPID. STOP THIS OR ME AND YOU ARE OVER. ALSO HE WOULD LEAVE SOMETHING, HE WAS WILLING TO GIVE UP HIS MUSIC CAREER TO BE WITH YOU. I get up and leave, I go downstairs.

Fabio's POV

I'm with Sunil, we hear shouting. Look what I caused now Sunil says, you didn't  Bryce says. He needs to know, its not your fault we wasn't told, its not Fabios either. You were all worried about Sunil, you were worried about you recovery Sunil. It's ok I understand, you getting better was more important. Bryce hugs me, I miss Noah when he was like this. Its his family issues they have got worse, his parents want him to never talk to Jacobi, they want money off him. Fucksake, look I waited to long. Yeah but its ok, you still can sort it. I leave the room, Amore Johnny is calling. Bryce can I talk to you for a moment, he's gone through alot.

Their is a reason he did not come for Noah, he was going through alot after he was kidnapped and raped. He had Johnny, blaming him for Mattia's rape. He left to get some space, he came back with Nidal. They thought he was replacing Gavin, they were ignoring Sunil. Keeping him out of things. Gaving knocked the door, he cameback to life somehow. We had times when Ashton and Mattia would exclude Sunil, I tried my best. But Gavin made them see sense, they realised what he said was true. Then he had to cope with Gavin coming back to life and now is here for good.

How did he not breakdown I say, I don't know. I really don't. Don't tell him I told you, don't tell anyone either no. It's fir Sunil to tell Bryce says.

Sunil's POV

Noah walks in, Hey Noey. He just sits next to me, you were meant to help me with my mom. I expected you, but you never came

Noah I know I say as I hold his hand, I'm sorry. I had alot going on. Gavin walks in, hey Uncle Noah been awhile. Gavin hugs Noah who is panicked it can't be, want a drink. Get 2 cokes son, how is he here.

Well I left hom after I was kidnapped, I needed to heal. So I did, I met a boy called Nidal. Who was abused by his family, sexually and physically. He is a timid boy, he had issues trusting people. So saved him, he only trust me. He is badly Hurt he only talks to me,  I came home. Mattia and Ashton thought I tried to replace Gavin, bit that wasn't the case. This boy needed a family, he deserved one. His parents died in a car crash, he was put into the system loosing his bestfreind Salish.

Mattia and Ashton hated me, he said I left when he needed me. But you always put others first Noah says im gad you put yourself forward. He had Johnny, you needed to go. They stopped taling to me, excluding me from stuff. So the door knocked god must of saw my pain, it was Gavin. I don't know how, he settled in, they were playing monopoly. I came home, Gavin and Nidal told me to join. So I said as a joke where was my invite, Mattia said we did not want you to play. Fabio got up and flipped the board, shouting at Mattia and Ashton. So did Gavin, they saw sense when Gavin shouted at them. I had Johnny blaming me for Mattia nearly getting raped, so u had alot on my plate. I'm sorry Noah, I. I'm sorry Sunil. You needed me just as much, but I never checked in on you. He hugs me with tears in his eyes, next week I'm gonna to help you. No your therapy, not that important. No, yes Noah and that's final he just hugs me.