More Choices Are Made

Fabio's POV few months later

Meet up with one of my cast mates, I'm actually starting to fall for him. He really nice, I don't want a relationship right now though. Now I told the kids I don't have to pretend no more, I so love him. But he loves Johnny more, but he has never broke my heart.

We talk for hours,  today we finished the movie. I turn my phone on, I'd that your Boyfriend Jaxson says. He was my husband, Sunil messages. He's your Amore that's cute Jaxson (Jax), he was. But he loved hi Ex more, did he tell you that Jax says. No it's what I saw after his ex was run over, well why would he not act concerned he's his friend, and dad to their 3 kids. How long has it been, 8 months. He angry with me, hurting him. And so he should be, but he loves you he probably forgive you.

I open Sunils Message and see a audio recording. He's sung you as song, that's so cute.

Oh oh oh oh oh aa aa aa aa

The one who left, he has tormented me now

I don't think you ever coming back now

You caused my heart to cry, just like my eyes

You leaving as troubled me alot

All I think about is you

But their is nothing from you

My heart keeps on sinking

You leaving has troubled me alot

The memories of you torment me and my being

I have lost the sleep from my eyes,

I'd hoped you would comeback

I'm waiting in the path, with the Memories of you

I just want your love  I pray for you welfare

May the connection between our heart not break,

I just want your love, I pray for you welfare

Now I have no control of myself, I'm a ticking bomb of sadness

I just want your love, I pray for you welfare

I don't want anything else but you

May the connection between our heart  not break,

I just want your love, I pray for your welfare

My breath is trapped, without you

When you left our path stopped

My heart lost its pieces, after you left

The pain of separation in my head

I pray that no troubles of sorrow should fall upon you

I wish your eyes don't cry like the rain, like I have mine

Maybe their was separation In our fate

I hope your loneliness goes away, unlike mine

I just want your love, I pray for your welfare

I don't wish for anything else

I just want your love, I pray for you welfare

I don't wish for anything else

May the connection between our heart not break

I just want your love, I pray for your welfare

I don't wish for anything else

I just want your love, I pray for your welfare

I don't wish for anything else

I just want your love, I pray for your welfare

May the connection between our heart die and wither away

Now I've lost all control of myself

I just pray for your welfare

I wish in the future my husband would sing me songs like that, I got to go i say. I get up and walk tun through the tipping down rain, to Sunils House. Amore, I shout out. But realise no one is home, fuck I shout. I get a taxi to the spot we met, I don't see him. I walk to the forrest he goes too, to see no one their. Niagra falls is closed, so he won't be their. I get a taxi to a restaurant we would go to, but he's not their. I run to Nathan Philip Square, I see Sunil with the kids. SUNIL I SHOUT, but he did not hear me.

Sunil's POV

I hear someone shouting my name, it's raining so I can't see much. I'm wet as I gave my coat to Nidal and Kevin as it wasnt meant to rain, SUNIL I hear I turn back. Fabio jumps into my arms,I'm sorry, Amore. I love you, I'm such a idiot. I hug him yes but your my idiot, Fabio kisses me passionately. I'm sorry for waisting 8 months, it's ok Fab. Your here now that's all that counts, I notice he does not have no coat. I give him my jacket, no amore. Fabio you need it more, you got no coat on. What changes your mind, the song. What song, this one. I Play it, who sent it I say. Kevin say I did, I walk up to him he seems scared. I pick him up, thank you Kevin. I hug him, Tham you Kev I kiss his head.

Where next Fabio says, home I say. I hold his hand, ready. Yeah I am Fabio Replies, I'm sorry amore. Its ok, I ran everywhere to find you. I'm glad I did, but who was the boy you was with that day you said you had to go. Jaxson, your boyfriend no amore. He's from the movie I'm in, oh I'm sorry Fab. Don't be silly, he was angry with me too. For leaving you, I am and idiot. You can be at times, but who isn't Fab. I loved the song, it was so cute. I don't feel like that anymore now I say, that's good. We get home, the kids have showers and baths and get changed, The movie is finished Fabio says. I left the lunch, to come find you. Congrats, I can't wait to see it. But you could of waited till after, they all said go get him. So it's like I had to, I'm glad I did. It was like a romantic movie, Fab you were a bit over the top. He laughs, Fab wait here. I get a letter thar his mom wrote, I just remembered she wrote one for when he is in a big movie.

I give Fabio the Letter, what's this. Its from your mom, she's given me letter for each important stage in your life.

Can you read it please amore, I don't think I lll be able to. Yes I can Fab,

Dear Fabz,

It's mom, congratulations on your big movie. I saw you and you were great. I'm so proud of you, the man you've become after my death. You never gave up, thanks sunil for not giving up on my son ans being their for when he needed someone. I love you, Fabio I'm always with you, I saw you at your wedding. I sat in the seat reserved for me, you both deserve eachother. Fabio your doing great, I know you miss me alot. I know I can see you, but im always close by. Call my name, I'll be their in a heartbeat. You don't understand how proud of you I am, with the movie. You are a talented young man, with so much drive love and passion. A son a mother can be proud off, you are my son. No matter what people say, you will be. I just wish I could hug and kiss you, but you will eventually. I'll be able to see my son, guide him and hug him. See your beautiful face, and lovely smile. Till then, I love you son i'll see you soon. I love you, Mom.

Fabio is in tears, I hug Fabio tight. Its ok Fab, I'm right here I got you.