Blaze Of A Storm

Sunil's POV

Today Johnny planned a day out, he told me he invited Fabio. He aske me is that OK, of course it is. Their his kids too, but your not doing so well since he left. Will you be ok, will you be able go handle it. With my bestfriend by my side, yes I can. He tells me That Noah and Bryce are coming, so is Patrick.

It's been about 2 months without Fabio, its hitting me hard. But I have honestly forgot about it, Been so busy.

Johnny asks I wonder how he is, wonder where he is. I do too I think to myself, hes gone crazy he's heaves his head and dyed it navy blue. Nah he's not crazy, was for his movie. He's allergic to fake hair I say, Sunil he's been gone for awhile. Yeah he's shooting downtown so he got a hotel, saving me dropping him he said. It feels terrible me lying to Johnny and the kids, but it what I have to do until its agreed.

We sit at the park waiting for Fabio, I'm so nervous. Will he tell Them we're having a divorce only I know. I just told the kids, he needs time.

Noah asks how come you and Fabio did not come together, he was at a shoot I say. Oh ok, how long he gonna be ring him. Johnny does of my phone 2 times, he did not answer. Must be on his way, their he is Nidal says. Running towards him, Fabio lifts him and hugs him. He comes towards me, hugs me and kisses my cheek. You ok Amore, yeah fine you Fab. Good, how was the shoot Fabio. It was good, when's it being released July time. I begin shaking, Fabio sees this and holds my hand. Does he still love me or is he just doing it for a show.

the kids are with Mattia Is with Bryce buying ice cream, Noah and John and Patrick are with Mattia, Ashton and Gavin.

Fab what is, this are we still separating.

Fabio's POV

When Sunil asks me the question, I see the flashbacks of me worrying and thinking earlier.

I only put on a show that were happy, for the kids. Since they don't know, I only came for them I say. I'm lying, were not together. How can I trust you Sunil, when you can't trust me. Trust is keeping to a relationship, no trust no bond. Fabio I do trust you with all my life and heart, I've seen otherwise.

Fab its not true, if I did not trust you would I marry you. Yes, do it's permanent. So you can keep an eye on me, I know I was out alot. But it was not what you think Sunil, I know. HOW CAN YOU LIE TO MY FACE, I THROW A BOX AT HIM. This is what i was working on, a bracelet for you.

I see Noah and Bryce walking towards us with Nidal, I kiss Sunils Cheek and say bye to him. I say bye to Nidal and the others. I leave, the next day. Sunil realeses a snippet to a new song, I decide to listen to it. Because Biago sent it me, I only told him and Andrea.

Someone reminded me of you

I wonder where you are (wonder where you are)

Someone reminded me of you

I Wonder if your safe (wonder if your safe)

Someone reminded me of you

I wonder how you are(wonder how you are)

Johnny calls saying, you free today. Yeah, good. Gonna do what we were meant to yesterday, Sunil said you had to leave. So we'll, we're going on a hike in the park. Then to eat, then to the waterpark.

I arrive, I hug Sunil. I kiss his cheek, sorry about yesterday amore. Its ok Fab, your here now that's all that counts. Me and Sunil are at the back, Fabio. You need to stop this show, your confusing me. Your making this harder on me, Sunil I have to for the kids. No you tell them or I will, please Fab we can't keep pretending. It's hurting me, I don't know what I did wrong or what you was told. It's not true, was something in the office thar upset you. No Sunil, were not telling the kids. I've seen it with my one eyes, nothing can change it am... Sunil.