Death or a Reaper

Fabio's POv

I can't believe he's gone Johnny says, I thought he couldn't after all we went through. He's going to be much happier I say, he wanted to be with his mom and grandma.

I turn on the news breaking news Singer  Sunil R has passed away in hospital suddenly, his music lit up the music industry. In all genres from rap to pop, he will truly be missed. He gained fame from his original song on YouTube desiring you, that went viral. He got a record deal with universal, he moved to Canada where he smashed it. We will truly miss him, may he rest in peace. Our condolences go out to his two sons Ashton and Mattia, his boyfriend Fabio and his freinds and family in thsi hard time.

My dad calls me, hey son I'm so sorry. I just begin to cry, its ok son. You will be ok, you have us.

Weeks later I still haven't go over Sunil is not coming back, I just still think he will walk through that door. Run in to my arms and kiss me, hug his kids and snuggle with us on the sofa. But that's never gonna happen, Mattia is in so much pain he does not even leave his room. After what happened that day with him and them boys, he needs Sunil but he's gone. Me and Johnny have tried our best, I decide to call Noah. Hey I need your help, it's Mattia he's worrying me. He needs his das but he's gone, but you knew him the best.

I'm on my way Fabio, hang tight I'll try my best. He arrives and goes to Mattia's Door, I knock the door. Go away, it's Uncle Noah. He opens the door and runs into my arms, he burst into tears. I miss him so much, I needed him the most and he was taken away from me. I miss him too, but he's always with you in spirit. I point to his necklace with sunils ashes in, he's with you all the time. You right uncle Noah, thanks for this. Your dad would not want you to dwell on him like this, he would want you to keep his legacy going. I knew your dad like the back of my hand, I could tell you everything about him. His dream was accomplished, his main dream was to have kids and a stable partner. He got that, even though he wanted it with me. He got it with someone else, I'm glad he got his dream. He loves you so much, nothing cna change that.

Few months later I'm walking with Mattia in the city centre, I see Sunil a person walks past and he's gone. I go to put rubbish in the bin, I see a dark cloaked figure walking past the house.

The next day I see the same figure looking at the house as I'm looking out the window ,waiting for Johnny to come over. I go outside and it's gone, Johnny arrives, everything ok, Fabio Johnny asks, Well, I don't know. Yesterday I saw Sunil briefly, now dark figure watching the house. Its probably some wierdo fan, and something you want to see like Sunil for example. Few hours later the dark figured shadow is looking through the window, I open the door and he just stands their. He walks away, I pull his hood down and he has a mask on. He runs off.

We're wll in bed, since Sunil's death we have started to sleep in the same room. I hear noises, wake up everyone someone is in the house take the kids in their room. Johnny springs up, and takes them and I lock them in. I grab the gun Sunil has, the figure walks up the stairs into my room. Don't shoot I'm not hear to hurt you Fabio, I shoot the gun at the ceiling to try scare him off. He lifts his hood, and takes the mask off its you. It can't be your, I faint.

Sunil's POV

I lift Fabio hug and kiss him, I put him on the bed. I put the hood back up, and put the mask on. I walk into the hallway towards Mattias room, I unlock the door. Johnny puts the kids behind him, I get on my knees and say Ashton Mattia come here. They don't Johnny gets a bat, John no need for violence. He drops the bat in fear, how do you know my name. I lift my hood and and mask off. Dad its you, this is not real your dead. Ashton your scared to loose people, Mattia your scared of new people after the day I saved Johnny. Johnny you used to be my boyfriend, you hate when I was angry at you. Its really you, where did you go and who did we cremate. Well, Dad I needed you and you left me. I'm sorry Mattia it's not like that, I don't want to hear it. Ashton says, Dad left their must of been a reason. I. I was kidnapped I tell them the story, its makes sense now Mattia says why Doctor Snow wasn't their. I begin to cry, what's wrong. I just missed you, I cannot tell them what happened while I was gone, it will break them.

Later Fabio wakes up, hey Fabby. How are you here. I was kidnapped, the doctor that day was fake and was hired by them boy I punched. Who's body was that, a wax one. They wanted to make out I was dead, they were going to kill me but I escaped. They beat me and raped me, so Mattia would have too. They promised to leave us all alone, but it came with a cost. My self worth, if you want to leave me I understand. I'm used goods, no your my ride or die. I'm sorry you went through that amore, he hugs me. Mattia walks in, I'm glad your Alive he says, I laugh me too. He hugs me tight, I missed you so much I did too. How are you so strong Fabio says, I have to be for you my kids and the people I love. I will be here for you every step of the way, I'm gonna go speak to Johnny.

Hey Johnny, he runs into my chest. I'm so sorry, I blamed you for what happened to Mattia. It'd because I felt like it was my fault, for the stupid thing I did. Hey Johnny it wasn't your fault either, it's just good it was able to be stopped. I'm glad your their father I'm so proud of you, you put us all before yourself. You saved 2 people that day, something I would never be able to do. Do I even deserve to be their father, after I was going kill myself. How selfish am I, I cheated on you, nearly killed you and still you are my freind. You trust me  to be their father, of course I do. That's all in the past, your their father and no one can take that place I say. You would do anything for us, I begin to cry after what happened I get flashbacks. Ye....s .. I... wo.uld, why are you crying. John I promised to tell you everything, well when I was kidnapped. I was beaten for hitting the boys who tried to rape Mattia, I made a deal with them. To leave us all alone, but it came at a cost. He looks into my eyes and looks at me and crys. You were raped............