War Chants Of The Phenomenal One

Sunil's POV

I begin saying a war cry

It is only when I make sparrows fight hawks,
Mould jackals into Lions
Make every sikh fight a hundred thousand
Only then I shall be called Gobind Singh
Power of Akaal, give me this boon. May I never ever shirk from doing good deeds
That I shall not fear when I go into combat. And with determination I will be victorious.
That I may teach myself this greed alone, to speak only of Thy (Almighty Lord Waheguru) praises.
And when the last days of my life come, I may die in the might of the battlefield.

the kettle and the sword are un-conquerable, the entire Sikh society is victorious one will be blessed externally, who says God is the truth.

I put a Arrow in my bow and close my eyes and say

Waheguru(God) Give me the Wisdom of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Give me the knowledge of Guru Angad Ji. Give me the purity of Guru Amar das , Give me the Spiritual Blessing of Guru Ram Dass. Give me the enlightenment of Guru Arjun, Waheguru Give me the Strenght of Guru Hargobind. Give me the spirt of Guru Har Rai, Give me the protection of Guru Har Rai. Give me the Defence of Guru Tegh Bahadur, Give me the protection and ferocity of Guru Gobind Singh. Finally give me the Guidance of the Guru Gran Sahib Ji. I open my eyes, he's come alone on person says this is easy work. I let go of the Arrow, going through his eye. I draw 3 arrows from the bow and realease them, killing 3 more people. I know its 1 to 2000 but I will win this for my people and God, removing this evil will protect others.

I shoot all my arrows killing 50 plus people, I draw my sword. What she gonna do with that when we have guns, they all shoot I dodge and cut the bullets. They reload, I run to them slicing and dicing my way through. Colombo I'm coming for you, how is he like this I injured him bad. I laugh, I am Sunil Royalty. A solider of God, I am the fierce one.

I kill about 150 people, come on who's next. The rest all charge, leaving behind 20 people. I get shot in the arm, I keep going. They drop the guns and pull out Machettes, I get cut multiple times but I kill them. You left, I kill the people Protecting Fabios dad. You don't deserve death, you will suffer knowing your son hates you and you will never see him again. No you can't, let your life be left in darkness. I see Fabios Mom, she smiles at me. Thanks for protecting my son and Grankids, she knods as way of saying yes. I take out his eyes, now leave. I get on my horse and leave, I get to the house. But before i do I bandage myself up, om not severely hurt.

Fabio's POV

We saw a bit of Sunil's Skill, but I don't know if he's alive. He's a good fighter, yes he is Gavin, Ashton, Mattia, and Nidal says.

The door knocks, is it my dad. He got Sunil and found me, shit kids stay here. I get a knife, I see Sunil covered in blood. I drop the Knife, I hug him and cry. I told you I would be back, dad your Alive the kids say. Yes, so are you better, I think so Nido. The hug me, I close the door. I have a bath, Fabio walks in and gets in the bath. I hug him, so.. how ...did. you kill my dad. I did not, but why he can still come after us. He's gonna suffer alot, how. He will never see you again, what do you mean. I took his eyes, he can't see. He was begging me to kill him, bit I could not. So I said you will never see your son again, in this life anyway. Fabio hugs me and kisses me, thank you. How can I ever thank you or pay you back. Don't be silly, I did this for you. No need to give me something back, that what lovers do protect the people they love. Does that mean we can go home, ues Fabio it does. Were all safe thanks to you, yes and I'll always protect you Piara.

We've been away for 1 year, when we go back I have a suprkse for you. What you will see, no you can't do this to me.

We get back, Fab were going to Niagra falls for a bat trip. To get some peace, what about the kids their coming too.

I hope he likes this and he does nor get angry.

We arrive, Fabio. I love you, you love me right. Yes Amore, I go on one Knee. Well, I wanted to do this sooner, but alot happened. Will you be my other half, will you be the person to grow old with me. Will you be the one I can hold, the one i can love endlessly. Yes I will Amore, he puts the ring on my finger. I kiss him, I love you. I do too, thanks from making me the happiest person in the world Fab, thank you for being through one to hold me. I hug him, Mattia, Gavin and Nidal congratulate me. Ashton you don't seem happy Sunil says, What about dad. Ash he did not want me, come on don't be like this. Congrats he says, he hugs me. But I can't be with you right now, I just can't. Ash don't be like that, I'll talk to him Gavin says.

He'll come around amore, just give him time. He's just hurting, Dad it's ok he will understand he just needs time. What If he doesn't, what if he hates me. I have loved Fabio the same as I loved your dad Mattia. I know dad he says, but dad was not willing to wait for you as a partner should. I sigh, should I of told him first or. No you should not have to Gavin says, its between you. No you guys had a right to know, but it was in the moment. Fuck, let me ring Johnny.

Sunil's POV

Hey John, we're back in Toronto, everything is sorted. That's good, I'm glad you and everyone is safe. John I have to tell you something, I didn want you to find our on social media. Or of someone else, What is it. I proposed to Fabio, oh congratulations. I'm so happy for you both, but their is a issue. How this a happy occasion, its Ashton I say. He's not happy, why. Come on John you know why, your his dad. He wanted that to be me and you, he probably thinks I ruined our family. I begin to cry, hey calm down I sorted it. I'll come over later and have a word with him, once again congratulations I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry your going through this, at this happy time. I love you, I do too I say.

I message the gc, hey all wanted to tell you first before Social media does. Me and Fabio got engaged, I proposed to him today. Also Krew I'll message you, love you all.

George says congrats so does William and Kate along with the King. The Binghams all congratulate me too, along with. Noah and Bryce.

I ring Krew,

Hey Krebiedo, you ok. Yeah are you, I need to ask you something. Do you think I made the right decision, on what. Proposing to Fabio. Yes are you mad, what you should be happy. Not doubting yourself, your love story is better than Romeo and Juilette just don't die. Yes you wanted to Marry Johnny, but he refused. He's ok with it, he's happy for you both. I know, but Ashton isn't. Yeah it's gonna take him sometime, but he'll come round. If you want I can come down, are you sure. School and that, yeah. Well you can go to Mattias and Nidal's School, but it charges. I'll ask my dad for the money, are you crazy. I'm paying, you like my brother. Awww he says, you really do love us huh. Of course I do, I would save you like that day all over again. Thanks Krew, I knew I could count on my Wingman my Light bringer. I'll come get you tomorrow, no i'll come myself. Are you mad, jm coming to get you. Your the best, I know your struggling too Krew. No I'm fine, you can't lie to me. You have enough, like what Fabio's Dad. That's been sorted, plus I always have time for you no matter what's going on. Thanks, I'm here for you Krewbie and I will help you. Thanks, Sunny your the best ever.

I go to see Mattia, Gavin and Nidal. Dad thank you they say, I will always fight for you. No matter what it costs me, but we can't have you dead. Mattia says, I'm so glad you proposed to Fabio. I look in the door and see Ashton, he cries running off. Ash come back, I'll be back.

I go to Ashtons room, Hey I'm sorry. Yeah you should be, you will be. Hey Ash don't be like that, come on. No go away, you ruined this Family. I wished you died in the fight, if I did you would be in bits. No I wouldn't be, I'd have Johnny as a dad. You still do, no Fabio is now that you married him. It's not like that, I thought you were glad I was with him. I was, until I saw you propose I thought it was just a flaw, to make dad Jealous. No never I love Fabio and Your dad. I loved your dad the way I loved Fabio, Johnny will still be your dad Ash. I woukd never take that away from you, just because I'll marry Fabio. Does not mean he's your dad, Johnny is and he always will be. Fabio will just be like a step dad, your lying you took us away from his for a year. That was to protect you and him, like I've always done. I still love Johnny, no you don't or you would of married him. Ash he hurt me alot, I was in a dark place myself. He can't be the lost dog Johnny says, your dad can't keep chasing after me all the time. After I make the mistakes, your dad does care for me. He told me to go to LA into hiding, so Fabio's Dad did not find me. He did it because of Andrea, Ashton says. No never, Ash I do love you. I would never intentially keep you from your dad or brothers, I go to hug him. He pushes me back, I hit my head. I am bleeding, Ashton that was uncalled for all of this is. I get up and leave, no Sunil fix this before you leave. I can't, he hates me.