FoG Of LoSt sOuLs, BeCoMe FoUnD

Sunil's POV
I jump up with Nidal in my arms, I check to see of Patrick is still breathing which he is. Fabio gets bandages and plasters, I bandage him up and put him into bed to recover.

I go to check on Mattia and Ashton, you both ok they ignore me. Fine you know that could of been me, would you guys even care. Have I not sacrificed enough, I sacrificed alot for you both. But I will never throw it in your face, they look to the floor. See you know what I have done, I still care for you. Just be Nido has joined, does not mean I do not care for you. I still do, I want to make this right. I want my kids to love me and get along with me. Yes I left but I had to Mattia, I could not do this. Everything you went through, was my fault. How could I let that happen, I know your scared. I know you needed me, I'm sorry. But you had Johnny and Fabio, I know it's not me. But I needed this time, you know I was becoming empty again.

They say nothing, i will always be here for you. Mattia hides behind Ashton as I walk up to him. My heart drops, i.i.

I go to leave, I'm sorry i love you both.

Fabio's POV

It's ok Mattia, he runs into my arms. I lift him up, come he's trying his best. He don't want to miss you both grow up, he has been through that. His dad was absent, on drugs coming and going. He don't want to miss that, you know he may leave. Then what will you both do, feel guilty. He doesn't want that for you both, he does love you both. Having Nidal does not change that, he has time for you all. He would never hurt you, he's given you thr choice of your life. Has he Ashton says, yes. You cannot deny it, Ashton he gave you the option to live with your brothers but you refused. He said if you ever changed your mind tell him, Mattia he gave you the choice to go to see your family.

He does not want you both to miss out on your real family, but you both are letting something he did not know was gonna happen get in the way. He did not know he would adopt Nidal, he knew he had to go. I did, Johnny did so do you. Come on, guys. When Gavin killed himself, he missed out on being their for him. He wished he could of been there, or knew what he was going through. He could of stopped it, what happened to Gavin can happen to your dad. He's done it once before, what happened to Patrick could be him. But he has and always will fight for you both.

Sunil's POV

I walk into the kitchen and see Nidal, Mattia and Ashton having fun. I smile to myself, I cry. I wipe my tears, and hold them in. Where was my invite, Mattia said we didn't want you to play. Oh ok, sorry for interrupting. Nidal hugs me, I did he says. I break the hug, I sigh. Fabio gets up and throws the board game, IVE HAD IT NOW. THEIR WAS NO NEED FOR THAT MATTIA, YOUR DAD HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH. IN HEALTH AND LIFE. HE LOST THE PEOPLE HE LOVED THE MOST, LOST TIME WITH YOU. Fabio it's ok, they want this. NO ITS NOT, YOUR DAD SACRIFICED ALOT FOR YOU BOTH. AFTER YOU DID THIS LAST TIME HE COULD FO DUMPED YOU IN THE CARE SYSTEM, I FUCKING WOULD THE WAY YOUR ACTING. Fabio It's ok, I'm gonna just leave. No dont dad Nidal says, Nido I have to. I cannot stay where I'm not wanted, you can visit and call. Here's the keys I give to Ashton, my Empire which is now yours. I love you four so much, DONT YOU DARE MOVE AMORE. SEE IF HE LEAVES IT WILL BE ON YOUR HEADS, GAVIN WOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOU. HE NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THIS TO HIM EVER, YOU BOTH SHOULD BE ASHAMED. They say nothing, so I leave.

I'm in my cabin, in my room crying. No one knows I'm here, the door Knocks. Who's that, I get my baseball bat. I open the door, Gavin. Dad I missed you he says while hugging me, you really here. Yes dad, I look at his neck, and see bruising on it. I sigh, it's all my fault Gavin. I'm a terrible father, no your not. I wish you was still alive, but I am dad. He puts my hand on his heart, and it is is beating. But how, well God told me you needed me. But for how long, until I fix this issue. My brothers have treated you wrong, you don't deserve that. You have gone through enough, their putting more on your plate.

I begin crying, Gavin hugs me. Its ok dad, were going home.

I knock the door Fabio opens it, hey Amore. He says hugging me, you coming back. Just come to get some things, Nidal runs into my arms. Dad I missed you, you moving back In. Mattia also who is it while walking to the door, oh its you. I smile at him, Gavin walks infront of me.  Gavin how are you here Mattia asks, we need a talk Gavin says.

We all walk in and sit down, Ash get down here now. He comes in, Gavin your here but how. We need to talk, We will after he leaves they say pointing at me. No Gavin says, no its ok I'm not wanted its fine.

I go next door into the office, after the conversation. I walk in I'm heading out, good ridens Ashton says. Nidal hugs me please dont, this has gone far enough, Gavin says. How could you treat dad like that, give me these. He takes their necklaces with his ashes in them off Mattia and Ashton, you both don't deserve these. He has done everything for you both, cared for you loves you and protected you. Is this how you say thanks, hes meant to that's his duty.

I'm just gonna go no, Dad saved you Mattia from being raped, what if that day he thought you and Ashton was messing around and he never came, or what about you Ashton. When you mom was gonna kill you, who came to rescue you. Dad did, if he didn't you would be dead too. They say nothing.

Later Nidal calls me, Dad were going to play monopoly want to play. Sure I walk in, oh god he's playing Ashton says. Yeah Gavin says, well we're not right Mattia. Its fine I'll go, you all catch up. I turn back smile and cry, look what your doing to Dad Gavin says. Your killing him, You both don't deserve him. I AM ASHAMED TO CALL YOU BOTH MY BROTHERS, I walk out. Mattia grabs my arm, he runs into my chest, so does Ashton with tears in their eyes. I'm sorry they say, we were just angry you left us without a goodbye. Or to be able to talk to you, we just missed you. It was just a suprise, I'm sorry to for everything. I'm sorry to, for what they ask. For leaving, Gavin smiles. A light hits him, looks like it's time for me to go. He walks over to us, I'm so proud of you both Ashton and Mattia, you guys deserve these. He hugs us, his body falls to the floor. I see him turning blue, just then another light hist him. Gavin begins to white again, his brusing on his neck disappears. He gets up, I hug him. Dad i love you so much, what happened I ask. I'm here to stay, thanks to Grandma. I see my mom, I made a deal with God. Gavin for me to never be able to see you again, so my son this is goodbye i love you so much. She disappears, mom I shout. Gavin hugs me, I'm sorry dad.

I take Gavin to his room, just how I remember it. Ieft it the way it was, I could not change it. I would sit in here look at pictures of you, and just cry. Yeah dad I know, can I see Dad. You sure can, by the way I'm not angry you broke up with him. What do you think of Fabio, he's great. I hug gavin and Kiss him on the head, I missed you so much I say. I missed you more he says.

I take him Nidal and Gavin to Johnny's house, his family are away it's just him at home. I knock the door, Johnny opens it with no tshirt. I say hey, typical you. Always naked I joke, he laughs. Who is this handsome boy, my son. Nidal, aww he's cute. Great fit, hey bud I'm Johnny your uncle I guess, erm I don't know but just Call me John or Johnny. Come in I say, I will but I have someone who has been wanting to see you in almost a year. Who, Gavin says hey dad. Johnny says how it this possible, we don't really know. Johnny pushes past me, and hugs him. I missed you so much, Johnny looks to me. Thank you, he hugs me. Did you not miss me I say, of course I did. Did not sound like it I say, he laughs. I aways miss you, haha funny. I can't believe this, Johnny pulls me to the side. How, my mom made the ultimate sacrifice. Never to see me, for Gavin to be alive. I'm sorry he says while hugging me, its ok. She knew it was the right thing to do, so did I.

Now put on some clothes, you creep. He laughs and nudges me, ok dad.