Settled Winds Of A Storm

Sunil's POV

We're walking to bed, You ok Fabio. You haven't spoken to me much, yeah, I'm ok, Sunil. I instantly know somethings up because he always calls me amore.

We get into bed, I open up my arms so we can snuggle. He just lies in bed, Fabio what's wrong. Tell me I can help, Sunil you can't. Atleast let me try, fine it's just don't like the way Biago spoke about you. It Hurts me that you heard It, it just shows I'm rotten. I surround myself with bad people, you don't Fabio. Look we have good and bad people i say, it's just sometime their true colurs don't come out until your friendship is tested. Maybe your right, Fabio it's not your fault. Now come here I say, I can't Sunil. It's just hurts me, I'll make it better Fabio.

I don't deserve love, I don't deserve you. Look at what I did, I was gonna leave you. How have you come to terms with it, how have you forgiven me. I can't even forgive myself, I see him getting Angry. Fab its ok, I love you. That's how I can forgive you, we all make mistakes. Yeah i was gonna make one that would ruin your and my life, he gets up. I don't deserve you, you love me still after all the shit I've done, I killed someone right infront of you. Your ok with it, how I'm scared of myself Sunil. I don't deserve to feel love or be in love, he goes to punch the wall with his bad hand. I stop him, sit with me. I lead him to the bed, Fabio you do deserve love. Especially after everything you been through, you deserve someone like me to love, hold and protect you. That what I'll always do, I'll always forgive you over little shit.

I just love you so much, a love that you deserve. No matter what you say or think, will change. Deep down you know it true, you deserve to be in love. Don't ever say you don't deserve me, because you do. You make me so happy, I feel the best when I'm with you. When you left, I felt like the way I did when my mom died. I know I would never see you again, never be able to kiss you. Never be able to hold you, never be able to call on you.

Amore thank you, you always make me see the light. Your so amazing, at reassuring people. Making them feel good about themself, I'm so glad I have you in my life. I am too Fabio I say, now come here. He does, I hug him tight. I love you Fabio I whisper in his ear, I'm always here for you. I'll always love you, but this love can only be for you. I cannot love someone the way I love you, I missed your soft skin on mine. I missed your warmth, I missed you so much I say. Never leave me please, I promise Amore. I kiss his cheek, goodnight my beautiful Husband. Goodnight Amore, I would not be here if it wasn't for you Fabio, I would not be me if it wasn't for you. So thank you so much for everything, you've always been their for me. I hug him tighter, I begin to cry. What's wrong Amore, nothing. Why you crying, their tears of joy that I still have you. You are so cute, no you are Fabio.

I play with his hair, he falls asleep. Later so do I, I wake up the next morning. Fabio is spooning me, I stay in bed. I missed his embrace, I wait for him to wake up. This feels so good,  I love him so much.

Fabio's POV

I wake up, goodmorning Sexy I whisper. Goodmorning Hottie Sunil says, i want to kiss him. But it's too soon for me, its just gonna take me time. For me to trust me, meaning I feel bad if I kiss him. I'm just gonna fell bad, that I did him wrong and were back like nothings happened.

The song he wrote, hurts me that he felt like that. That he was all alone, how he was thinking in that moment. I love it, i want him to realese it. But I don't want people to catch on from the song, it's better if we tell people.

Amore I love the song, but inorder for you to realese it. We need to tell people what happened, Johnny, Mattia,Nidal, Ashton, Gavin, Johnny, Bryce and Noah. I don't want them to find out the issues we had from a song, no Fabio it's ok. I won't realese it, no its part of the new Album. You need to, I can change it. No Amore, I love that song. It has to be that one, no other one.