The Saviour, Is My Lover

Sunil's POV

I know Fabio is worried about the surgery, he just stays in bed all day. I barely see him, I know it's scaring him. But It's hurting me, I need him. I go up the stairs with Gavin and Ashtons help, I wheel in and get on the bed. Fab you ok, I barely see you these day. I know your worried, but don't distant yourself from me. It's hurting me, he says nothing. I lay next to him and cuddle him, I kiss his cheek. I will be ok, I promise. I whisper in his ear, I play with his hair. Looking down at him, I love you Fabio I always will even after my dying breath.

I start thinking, and speaking in my head. I'm just going to be their for him, I need him yes it sounds selfish, but he needs me more. I worry for him, has something i said upset him. Or have I done something, its really eating at me. I know last time things went wrong, but they won't this time. I have a good feeling, this will work. I will be able to walk, be myself again. Go out with the love of my life and kids, do stuff with them. But it's going to take time, I have the best boyfriend. The most amazing kids, who I am so proud of. As for Fabio their is no word to describe him, I love him so much.

I feel Fabio start move, he gets up. Fab where you going, he ignores. Me, Babe where are you going, he looks at me. With tears in his eyes, Fabio come here. You have me, don't keep your feeling bottled up. Come, sit on my lap. He lifts me up, and takes me downstairs. Fab what's wrong, please talk to me. He stops halfway, Fabio what's wrong. He says nothing, what's with silent treatment. Fab I need you right now, but your isolating me. I feel alone, the air gets heavy without you. He kisses my head, you know you can talk to me about whatever I will never judge you. He starts walking back downstairs, Fab please talk to me. He says nothing, do you want to break up with me. Or do you want us to be over, because your going in the right direction.

He drops me, I fall hurting my back. I cry out in pain, Gavin runs out the kitchen. Dad you ok, my back. Fabio what happened Gavin asks, I dropped him. It was, hey its ok Fab I know it was a accident. FABIO COLOMBO YOUR TAKING THE PISS, YOU CAN TALK TO GAVIN BUT NOT ME. He says nothing, Gavin take me to my room please I say with tears in my eyes.

Fabio's POV

Hey what's going on between you too Gavin asks, nothing I say quietly. So why are ignoring him, he loves you more than he ever loved Johnny, your hurting him. I don't mean to, it's just seeing him like thar hurts. He has a surgery coming up, I'm just worried. It won't work, it has alot of complications I say. Yeah but he will be ok, you know this. You both need to talk, I can't it's hurts me. I just feel pain, Fab isolating him isn't the way. It's just going to eat at him, to the point he'll just leave. He needs you, you clearly need him.

Few days later, Andrea comes down. Fabz speak with him please, he needs you. He loves you, you doing this is a mistake. Stop with this, please in the name of our friendship. Or you won't have me as a friend anymore.

Later Ashton calls me, Dad wants you. I go into the room, you ok Sunil. Were on talking terms now, I guess so. What's wrong with you, I'm just stressed. Don't you think I'm not, I'm stressed about the Surgery Piara, you, my life and kids. I understand you are to, but we can help eachother. It will help, what are you stressed about, don't worry about it. I don't want to add to your plate, Sunil. Gavin said you needed me, he was lying. I would of called you myself, but you hate me right now. Also thanks for dropping me, was a big help. Sorry Sunil. It's ok Piara, I love you. I know I say, I leave.

Later, Sunil wake up. Gotta have your medication, thanks Piara he says. No problem Sunil, I love you he says. I know, I leave.

Next day, Sunil made you breakfast. Would you like a drink I say, Orange Juice please Love. I give him his breakfast, I go to leave. Sit with me he says, can't got toast on. After then, got to do washing. Ok no problem he says, kts hurts me doing this. But the pain and suffering in his eyes make me feel worse, me doing this helps me.