A New Life

Fabio POV

I wake up and Sunil is not in bed, Amore where are you. The house is empty, I ring him. He does not answer, I wait nervously. I ring  him again, and again. I decide to ring Johnny, he says he'll comeback. He would of let you know if He wasn't, just don't worry Fab.

5 hours later Sunil comes back, I run to his arms with tears in my eyes. Hey Fabio what's the matter, I was worried when I got up you wasn't their. Oh Fab I'm ok, I just went to get somethings. He lifts up my head and kisses it, he wipes my tears. That's. Better beautiful, I smile. I'm ok Fabio, I'm with you. Here Fabio this Is for you, what is it. My wedding gift to you, marrying you was a gift for me Amore. Fabio your so cute, but its yours. I open it it's a bracelet, with my name.

I hug him, it's beautiful. I love it amore, but I haven't got you anything. Fabio your my wedding gift, I blush.

2 weeks later, were on our way back from our honeymoon. It was the best holiday ever, we arrive at Toronto Pearson Airport. Sunil checks his phone, he begins breathing heavy. He falls to the floor, Amore whats wrong.

Amore look at me, breath in out copy me. Your ok your safe, your with your husband. I hold his hands, just breath. He calms down, what's wrong Amore. Krew he's in ICU, he was Jumped. By who, the person left a note, in the Name of Fabio Colombo. I would never do that Amore, I know Fabio. But I know who would, My father I say. Why won't he just leave me alone, I never want to ever see him.

We got to go there Amore, yes we do. We go to the desk, I need 2 flight tickets for Utah. The next flight is tomorrow evening with avaliablity.

Sunil's POV

I need then tickets now, were sorry. Its an emergency, I'd pay anything. I'll make an announcement, I'll offer them 10,000 dollars. Two people coke forward, you can have our seats. Thank you so much, I turn round and realise its Bryce and Noah. Bryce Noah, Sunil, Fabio they say. Your off to see Krew yes, you take out seats. You need to be their more than we do, here have these. Thanks Noah, I hug them tight.

Fabio I'm sorry I know your tired, I know we meant to be happy but-- Amore don't be silly, Krew is more important right now. He needs his Uncles, I hug him its ok Amore I promise.

Fabio's POV

Sunil has been really quiet, Amore you sure your ok. It's just Fabio, he needs me. If anything happened to me He would kill himself, since either saved him. He's only talked to me about his troubles, he trusts me. I need to be their for him, he's expecting me. If I don't go, he'll give up the fight. Amore I'm sorry, we will get through this. He needs you, but so do you Fabio . That's why I wanted you to come too, if you did not I would feel I failed you as a husband.

Amore I feel like it's my fault, you knew the risks to you and the kids. But not your freinds, I'm sorry Amore. Fabio don't you apologise, you did not do it your dad did. But if it wasnt for you knowing me it would not of happened Amore, then I would have you as my beautiful husband Sunil says. I hold his hand, it will be ok.

He smiles weakly, I put his head on my shoulder. Hours later we arrive, we go straight to the hospital.

I see Mindy, Sunil she says hugging me in tears. He's gone, just about 5 minutes ago. Their doing cpr, they won't let us in. I stay back. Fabio she says hugging me, your not angry with me. No, we know it was not you. Sunil would never be with someone like that, or let the kids around someone like that. We know you would never do that, your such a nice person.

But it wad my dad, but Fab that is not you. Your dad did it, it's not like you forced him or was apart of it. They all greet me and Sunil.

Sunil's POV