Art Thou Love

Sunil's POV

I'm so nervous, I don't know why. The happiest day of my life today, me marrying my true love.

We are having it in Casa Loma in Toronto, we both thought it would be perfect.

Johnny walks in, you ready Sunnyboi. Yes I say with a frown, what's wrong. I just feel I'm betraying you, I promised this too you. Don't be stupid, I made the choice not to have this. I'm ok with it, Sunil. So don't worry, I'm happy for you. Johnny hugs me, Mattia, Ashton, Gavin and Nidal walk in. You look so smart dad, the outfit suits you, Brings out your eyes Noah and Bryce say.

You nervous, I was but Johnny helped me through it. Your lover is waiting for you, they go and I walk out.

I walk to meet Fabio on the Alter, we say our Vows. Do you Sunil Agree for Fabio to be your Lawfull Husband, I do I say with a smile. It's finally happening I think to myself, Fabio do you take Sunil to be your lawfully husband. I do, with the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and husband. We both kiss, the look over to the chairs that are empty. They would be so proud of us I say to Fabio, yes they would amore.

Dad congratulations Mattia says, you can still call Me Fabio. Or what ever you want, we all hug.

We get changed, Noah and Bryce go to the hall in the Castle to make sure everything is perfect, their is a two hour gap. So people have gone to their hotels/ houses I have paid for, its my wedding so all expenses should be paid for.

Me and Fabio sit a private room, I'm so happy I can spend my life with you Fabio.

The party is starting soon, we make our grand entrance. And have our first dance, we sit and people. Give their wishes for the wedding, and have a photo. My dad and Brother Give Fabio a gold ring and Chain, the same with me. Fabio's Aunty comes, gives me a gold chain with diamonds, the same with Fabio. Fabio, also has a chain he's had for awhile. And a few rings too, we both are blinged out.

Fabio's POV

Sunil gets up, and makes a toast. I could not choose anyone better to spend my life with, Thank you Aurora for your blessing. Fabio is so amazing, the best person ever. Someone I can count on, someone who will love me past death. He makes me happy through out all my dark times, he's one in 8 billion. He's perfect, Thank you Grandma he days pointing at my grandma. I promise to protect and love Fabio, till my dying breath. To Fabio and me, everyone applauds.

He gets up and takes me with him, he sits on stage me on his legs. Can everyone surround the dance floor please, I have something special for Fabio.

He begins to sing

I searched for a smile, I finally found it

When i saw you and helped me out the tunnel

Where the normal game of male and female love, became male and male

Of male and male, you lead me

Your the best husband I could ask for

Fabio was the one to help me overcome my flaws

You helped me find happiness in my life again

All you would have to do is smile, I felt a light

I am ready to engrave the image of you, with black ink onto paper

Your image is tattooed to my eyes and brain, a image I can never forget

When I close my eyes, all I see is you

Even in my eternal rest, I'll always see you

I love you, even with a storm attached