The Saviour, Is My Lover 2

Fabio's POV

Sunil has gone into surgery, I'm at home. I'm just too sad and depressed. I need him right now, I feel so dark. Their darkness and its getting closer to me. I love him I do, but I can't worry him more or make him sad. He needs me, but im not their. I'm being selfish, i hear Sunil's voice your not Piara. What do I do, Andrea walks in. Your not going to see Sunil, no I can't. I know your going through alot, Fabz he wants to be their for you. He so worried about you, that he talking about discharging himself. He loves you so much, he would do anything for you. Come on Fabz, only he can help you. You no this, I know this to be true. He has nor even woke up from surgery yet, but before he went in he wad talking about discharging himself.

Sunil's POV

I wake up from surgery, Johnny is holding my hand. Fabio that you, no it John. I thought he'd be here, he's not. He could not come, he did not say why. He loves you Sunil, but he's going through something. He needs you now, so does he. Johnny points to my chest, I see Mattia asleep on my chest. He did not want to leave yourside, your eye what happened. Mattia punched it, he got scared when I lifted him up.

I'm discharging myself, you can't. Johnny please get the papers, no I can't. I have to John, deep down you know this. Fine I'll go, I sign the papers.

Fabio's POV

Fabz, you hungry. No Andrea I'm good, you must eat something please. Fine, here I made pasta. Thanks, the door Knocks. Andrea open the Door it's Sunil, told you Fabz. Fuck amore, what have you done. He did this for you, he will sacrifice anything for you Fabio.

Sunil comes in, Fabio you ok. I knod, not the silent treatment. I just cry in his chest, hey Fabio it's ok. I hug him tight, hey I'm ok. But your not, I'm here for you my love. I kiss his head, I love you so much Fabio. Amore, I need to talk to you. What is it Fabio, my mom. What about her, she was killed. Oh Fabio I'm so sorry, he hugs me tight as streams of tears leave my eyes. I'm sorry Fabio, it's ok I'm here now. I have to go to Italy, to make arrangements. I wanted you to come, I need you. But you had surgery, when you going Fabby. Tomorrow, I'm coming too. Your health, fuck it. You need me more than my health does, Mattia needs you too. Bring him to Amore, you sure Piara. Yes I am, it's going to be okay. I know now that I have you Amore, I hug him tight and kiss him.

You got letter Fabio, Nidal says. It's from mom, dad sent it. Amore I can't read it, can you. Of course I will, Sunil holds my Hand.

Dear my beautiful Son,

You are receiving this my Child, because I am dead. We knew the lifestyle we lived it would happen, but I love you do much. I'm sorry we could not of spoken, I had alot to say. But I have included it in this letter, You are my ray of light. Always their for me, I remember when you were a kid. How you would follow me around the house, holding onto my side. You did so much, I am so proud of you. You have a perfect Boyfriend who will protect you, love you like I would. A family and a happy life, Sunil is really good for you. He has helped you so much, so don't do anything stupid. Don't hurt him, he loves you. He will be their for you, he always will. I really like him, im so happy you found love after Elio.

I would worry about you, that you would never love again. Be all alone and distant, when you found Sunil I was so happy for you. But I worried about our lifestyle affecting Sunil, but he loved you too much. He did not care about the risks, that is a boyfriend who truly loves you. He would do anything for you, he really appreciates you. He will protect you, I know this.

Fabio you are my son, I'm so glad to calk you mine. You are our son, me and your dad. I have to confess something, your uncle raped me. A few months later I was pregnant, your dad was so happy. But he knew you were not his. Bit he loves you, he was your father he protected and loved you, I told Sunil. He protected you, so don't be angry. He wanted to tell you, but I was worried he'd end up like Elio. He felt like he was betraying you, I liked Sunil so much. I did not want the darkness to take you, so he swore to keep it a secret.

I was going to keep you anyway, you are my son ans you always will be. I'm so proud to call you my son, I'm glad I kept you. I love you so much, I'm sorry I had to go. But you know I'll always be with you, you will have Sunil too. Your stepsons too, you also have Andrea. Don't push them away, or leave on a dark night. Stay with Sunil, only he can help you through this.

He would always talk about how much he loved you, that how we accepted him. He would say, how you made him feel. That your smile was a light in the darkness, you embrace was his comfort. That without you he could not sleep, or breath. He put that "without you, the air went Heavy" it made me so happy, that the son I brought up was such a true soul and gentleman. He really loves your smile, It makes him feel happy. Your laugh, lifts up his spirit. I am so proud my son makes other feel this way, it made me happy that your love story made you happy. The song was beautiful, it made me a proud mother sorry if I ruined the suprise. But I had to say this, this pain you feel Sunil will be the Light in the dark. I know he will be, I am still with you Fabio always. I'm sorry I could not see you grow older, your wedding. But I will be their, I'll make sure you feel my presence. I love you Fabz, always.
-mom

Fabio I love you, he hugs me tight. He wipes away my tears, it's going to be ok. I kiss his head, come here he says. He extends his arms, I cuddle with him. Now get some sleep my beautiful, I wont leave I promise. Till your ready, you will. Yes, he plays with my hair until I fall asleep.

Sunil's POV

I feel so down, I feel bad for him. It killed me when my mom died, but if he wants space I'll give it him. But I want to help him through this, he needs me to be their with him. He's always been their for me, when I needed someone. He's in so much pain, he does not deserve this.

Hour later he wakes up, he looks up at me. You ok I ask, he knods. I'm so glad I have you Amore, a person to hold when I need it. I just rub his shoulder, I always will be Fabio. I hug him tight.