Chapter 1

July 3rd 2016.
As I walked through the New Japan Young Lion doors, people looked at me strangely.

"Harley you're here, this is great. Guys I want you all to meet the newest member of our Young Lion dojo. Her name is Harley Thompson she is from Canada, and I expect you all to treat her with the upmost respect." Instructor Mark said.

Everyone just kept quiet. "Harley come with me." Mark said and I did.

When we got to his office he said "look I can tell none of them like you. You don't have to get to know any of them, and they don't have to get to know you, just keep to yourself, our last young Lion group was a very successful group, Jay White, Juice Robinson, David Finlay and the list goes on, they all just actually left for their excursion, and they should be back in about a year or two. I would recommend watching them, and watching some of the veterans like Okada, Tanahashi, Naito, Kenny Omega, and even people from around the world, I have seen you training on Indie promotions, and you are much more than a star, that's the best way to put it, you have the right mindset, you are building up your muscle, and you know how to miniver through moves, you have great technical skill, you have great power, so just know that you are meant to be here, don't let these idiots tell you other wise, and don't lower yourself to their skills, because they were barely able to make it into this building." He said.

"Ok sir." I smiled. "I have put together your own room because you are a women, and the owners said to do that for you. And tomorrow you will be in a training session with Hiroshi Tanahashi and Okada, they have agreed to train you for most of your training here, when they are training with you, I will help train you and you will wrestle some of the young lions, and some of the Junior heavyweights. Here is your binder of your whole schedule for this year, next year and the year after that, if everything goes well you will be going on excursion in 2018 or 2019. Good luck Lion." Mark handed me my binder and shook my hand.

"Dad her room is ready." A young kid walked in. "Ok, Harley this is my son Matt, he helps me around the Dojo, he will show you to your room." Mark said and I shook my head and stood up and fallowed him.

"So you're new here? How old are you? You look young?" Matt asked. "Yes I am new, I just turned 18, and I am young. How old are you?" I asked. "I just turned 10." He said and I just nodded.

"Alright well this is your room, if you need anything I will be in my dads office." Matt said then ran off.

I went into my room and unpacked all of my stuff, I had a full size bed, a dresser, and my own bathroom, the bathroom wasn't huge, but it was a decent size. I sat on my bed and opened my binder. Today we were going to eat dinner at 7, then we were going to go straight to our rooms and to bed, then tomorrow we were to wake up at 5, eat breakfast get ready and then start training.

I have been in Japan for a few weeks now, so I have gotten used to the time, and I have been waking up at 4:30 every morning anyway, so this should be fine waking up at 5.

I put my binder away and grabbed my laptop, I search up Jay White on instagram, and saw that he was wrestling in ROH, then I watched a few of his matches.

After watching wrestling and eating dinner, I took a shower, and went to bed, I needed all the rest that I could get for tomorrow.