Chapter 56

Tonight is New Year's Dash and all I know is I'm in a 12 man tag team match, and I am teaming with Akira, TJP, Will, Cobb, Henare and Will, but I don't know who our opponents are.

I have my green gear back and both of my titles, and earlier today I died my hair half green and half black.

"You guys ready?" Gedo asked us and I nodded, we made our entrance first then waited for our opponents. Then the War dogs music hit and I laughed.

I handed the young lions my robe and belts then I went ahead and got out of the ring and waited for them.

They walked out and didn't expect me to be waiting. "Harls get in the ring." Will called out to me but I shook my head no. I didn't wait for them to get close to the ring I charged at David Finlay and speared him. The rest of the united empire were close behind me attacking Moloney, Clark, Gabe, Alex and Gedo.

I continued to punch Finlay then got up to see Akira flying from the top onto everyone. He stood back up and yelled. I patted his back and helped him with Alex while Will got Finlay.

I felt someone grab my hair so I turned around to see Dan Moloney. I grabbed his as well and hit him with my other hand.

The match went on for 5 minutes before it ended in a no Contest. Akira was hurt pretty bad but Gabe Kidd was worse.

After the war dogs left the ring, TJ and I were getting Akira cleaned up when Will made the challenge for us against them on February 11th and he told Finlay to pick the rules and Finlay picked a steel cage match.

"Wait wait wait one more fucking thing. I'm out for blood, for revenge. Dan you like to bloody up Akira. My Akira, you have another fucking thing coming bitch, I want you in your home country, I want you in your home promotion. I want you in Rev Pro on February 18th. I will even put both of my titles on the line bitch." I said. "You want me that bad huh, see I knew you liked me. You have me sugar." Moloney blew a kiss at me and I lost it, I lunged at him from the top rope and started punching him. I felt multiple hands wrap around me and pull me off of him, war dogs pulled Dan back as I spit at him and flipped him off.

I grabbed my titles and helped Akira to the back.

After we all did our backstage comments I took a shower and got into some sweats. "Harls we are going to get some takeout, you want some?" Will asked me "Yeah just what I typically get please." I said then walked to Akira's locker room.

I knocked and he opened the door. "Hey Akie, you okay?" I asked, "yeah, so what are the plans for tonight?" He asked, "We are getting takeout then we're probably gonna head back to my place." I told him, "ok that sounds perfect to me I'm really tired." He grabbed his bags, I put my arm around his shoulder and walked him out.

*A week later*
Tonight is Battle in the valley and I am teaming with Akira and TJ tonight against Moloney, Clark and Finlay.

We all had matching gear and I defended my titles a few days ago on an indie show but now it's time to team up with my favorite Italian boy and my favorite Filipino.

The war dogs made their entrance first then we made ours, my music hit as Akira, and TJ walked out first then with my hood on I walked out behind them. I put my arms around them as we walked to the ring, I stood on one of the second turn buckle and raised my two belts then I watched Akira and TJ raise theirs.

We handed our jackets, and belts to the young lions that train in the LA dojo and TJ said that he would start first against Clark. After a while Clark tagged Dan in and they did some Tag Team moves on TJ before TJ tagged me in. Clark immediately left the ring and Finlay jumped off the apron when Dan tried to tag him in. "Nope she's your problem right now." Finlay said as I got in the ring.

I grabbed Dan and chopped him as hard as I could and continued before he ran the ropes and tried to shoulder tackle me but was unsuccessful, I laughed as he tried again, and on the third try I gave him a Jumping knee, then I brought him over to my corner and tagged Akira in.

The match went another 10 minutes and Akira got the win pinning Clark. I raised Akira's and TJ's hands then we all left to the back.