Chapter 46

When we got to the back Toni pulled me aside in her personal locker room and said "When you went to the bathroom earlier you mom and dad brought up the idea of you getting married to Jay." "What did Jay say?" I asked, "All he said was 'yeah,' he nodded and smiled, and blushed." She said. "Oh no. I don't know if I'm ready for that." I said, "I know so I told the group, that you were not ready for marriage just yet." "Ok, that buys me some time to think, thank you Toni." I hugged her.

I took a shower and got into some sweats and was making my way to Jay's locker room when Tony Khan pulled me to the side "Hey I know this is a lot to ask but can you wrestle for Rampage, we're going to tape it here soon, and then can you wrestle on Collision and All out?" He asked "Of course I have a clear schedule for the next few weeks, I can even defend my title and my G1 briefcase." I said. "Perfect thank you so much, I'm going have to fire CM Punk so until I can fix the story lines I really need you." He said. "Yeah if I ever have a clear schedule I can always be here for you, Kenny, the bucks, Hangman, Jay and all of the women in the locker room." I said, "Ok again thank you so much, here is your check for the match that you just did, and I will get your second one ready for after your rampage match." He handed me the first check.

I nodded and went to Jay's locker room "Hey guys, I'm going to wrestle again on Rampage and on collision and all out." I said, "okay, so you gonna get ready?" Jay asked, "Yeah I'm gonna go do that now, thank god I have an extra set of gear." I said and walked to the women's locker room and got my gear on, it was my original gear and I got some light makeup on and I curled my hair. I put my title around my waist and put my robe on, I grabbed my briefcase and walked out of the locker room and to Tony.

"Hey TK, who am I wrestling?" I asked, "Hikaru Shida. She has been non stop talking about how she wants to get in the ring with you, and I put your title on the line." He said. "Ok perfect, this is going to be so much fun." I smiled and walked to Jay's locker room where everyone was.

"I'm wrestling Shida tonight." I said when I walked into Jay's locker room but it was just him in there. He was getting changed. "Oh it's just you." I smiled and closed the door behind me. "Ooo back to the original gear." He gave me a kiss. He was just in black jeans and no shirt. "Yeah, nothing beats the original." I smiled. "So you're wrestling Shida?" He asked. "Yeah I am." I blushed as he looked deep into my eyes.

"Well good luck, I'll be out there with you." He said as his forehead touched mine. "Okay, where is everyone?" I asked. "They went to get some food, they should be back in like 10 minutes." He said, his warm breath hitting my nose, but his breaths were synchronized with mine.

"Ok." Is all I could say before our lips connected. We made out for a little bit before we pulled apart to take a breather. "I love you so much." Jay whispered into my ear. "I love you more." I smiled.

Then there was a knock at the door and we heard Tony say "Alright Harley, you're up." Jay threw on a black muscle shirt and threw his hair into a bun, then threw some sunglasses on, and we headed towards the gorilla.

Shida made her entrance first then I made mine with Jay right behind me. I made my way to the ring handed my belt to the ref who then raised it.

I handed my robe and briefcase to Jay and then walked to Shida and held out my hand for her to shake.

She shook my hand then we backed up to our corners. The bell rung and we were at it. Not wasting no time as I was already tired and in pain from 35 minutes ago. After about 10 minutes I hit her with my finisher and pinned her. The bell rung and the ref handed me my belt and raised my hand.

Jay and I made our way to the back where I took another shower and got into some sweats and slides.

"You looked great out there." My mom and dad gave me a hug. "Thank you, so how long are you staying?" I asked. "Well we leave tomorrow morning, we just came to be here tonight." My dad said.

I nodded and yawned. "Baby you need sleep." My mom said. "I know I do, but I want to spend some more time with you." I said. "Well let's go get you some food and we will spend time at the restaurant, but you are the hardest worker I've ever met." She said. "Okay, let's go get Wendy's." I said. "Okay, let's go."

We all went to Wendy's then after that I went back to the hotel room with Jay and fell asleep right away.