Chapter 8

*4 months later*
During my time in Rev Pro I have gotten really close with Aussie Open, especially Kyle Fletcher.

"Hey Harley, can I talk to you real quick." Kyle pulled me aside after my match. "Yeah what's up." I shook my head. "It's just that I really like you, like more than a friend." He said "Kyle-" and before I could even finish my sentence he kissed me, I pushed him off of me and screamed "KYLE WHAT THE HELL." "I thought you liked me too." He threw his hands up in defense. "No, not like that. And I'm sorta in a relationship with someone back in Japan." I said.

"I'm so sorry, I hope that this doesn't ruin our friendship. I'm really sorry Harls, please just forget I said anything." He pleaded with me. "I'll think about it, I'm leaving. Bye." I grabbed my stuff and left.

When I got back to my Hotel I got a call from Riley. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey why'd you leave?" He asked. "Just come to my hotel. I'll explain everything." I said. "Okay. Be there soon." He said then hung up.

*10 minutes later.*
After about 10 minutes there was a knock on my door, I opened it and it was Riley with some snacks in hand.

"So what's happening sis?" He asked. Riley and I always act like we're siblings since we grew up together.

"Kyle kissed me." I said. "Okay, is that a bad thing?" He sat down next to me. "Yes, it's a horrible thing, I don't like Fletcher like that, and I'm sorta in a relationship with someone back in Japan." I said. "Sorta?" He gave me a side eye. "Yeah, see the man that I'm sorta in a relationship with really wanted to date and so did I, but I was just about to go on excursion, so I said 'just wait for me, and I'll wait for you' so yes I'm staying loyal to my promise." I said.

"Okay and about this Fletcher thing, don't give up on him, I see the way you look at him, you like that man, so if things don't really work out with New Japan guy, go to Fletcher." Riley said. "You're right, let me call him." I grabbed my phone. "No need to do that, he should be here any minute now, when you said to come over I told him and Mark too, Mark couldn't come but Fletch said that he'll come." Riley took a drink from his beer.

Then there were some knocks on my door. I got up and opened the door and saw Fletcher with a Bouquet of roses. "Look Harls, I'm really sorry." He said. "It's okay, come in, I want to talk to you." I let him in.

"I'm going to use the restroom." Riley stood up and booked it to the bathroom.

"Look Fletch, I do like you too, like more than friends, but we can't date yet, I made a promise to a guy who I really love that I would wait for them until I get back from excursion." I said. "Okay, well if he falls through, just give me a call." He smiled at me and handed me the flowers.

"Thank you, Roses are my favorite." I kissed him on the cheek. And he started blushing.

Fletcher and Riley ended up staying over at my hotel, so they shared the blow up mattress, and I slept in my room.

*2 months later*
Today I leave London and go back to Japan. "Bye sis, keep in contact." Riley gave me a hug. "Bye Harls, let me know if that mystery man messes up." Fletch whispered the last part, I gave him a hug and laughed, then I went over to Mark Davis who was crying. "Mark I'll be back to visit, and you guys can come visit me." I gave him a hug. "I know, you've just grown to be my little sister." I hugged me and wouldn't let go.

"Mark let her go, she's turning purple." Fletcher said. Mark dropped me and I gasped for air. "Sorry." He cried more. "It's okay, I love you guys, I will see you soon." I said and boarded the plane.

Already back to Japan.