Chapter 14

*January 4th, 2019*
Tonight I had a match with Chase Owens from Bullet Club, and Jay was wrestling Okada.

I had special attire for tonight, and I dyed my hair to pure black with red tips.

I was walking to Jay's personal locker room and heard a girl laughing and I heard Jay shushing her. I bursted the door open and when I did, I saw Jay making out with a girl that I have never seen before.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" I yelled. "Harley, I'm so sorry, please forgive me." Jay pushed the girl to the side and came towards me but I didn't back up instead I punched him in the nose.

It has been like 3 months since he had accused me of cheating, and now he is cheating on me.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." I said in a surprisingly calm voice. "Hey Harley what's wrong?" Will approached me, "I was coming to show Jay my new hair and when I opened the door he was making out with this slut." I said. "Uhm bitch I'm not a slut." She said. "Oh you're not? Cause you're sleeping with a man who is in a relationship." I felt my body getting hot.

Will picked Jay up from off of the floor and punched him repeatedly. "Come on Harley let's go." Will took me to my locker room.

As soon as I was alone I started bawling my eyes out. I loved that man and he betrayed me so easily. After like 10 minutes I took a deep breath and decided to try to clear my head so I took a shower and washed my face. My hair and makeup ladies were here so I told them the whole story.

"Girl I hate to say it but he's been manipulating you this whole relationship. He manipulated you to believe that he was sorry when he said that you were only good for being a girl, he manipulated you to stay with him when he accused you of cheating. He manipulated you into getting in his bed. And he just got sloppy, so he got caught." My hair dresser said. I nodded knowing that she was right.

"You're right, it just hurts cause I loved him and I really thought that he loved me too, but it's okay cause I'm too good for him." I took a deep breath. "Exactly, ok girl what makeup look were you thinking about?" My makeup artist asked.

"I'm thinking of something scary, let me look on Pinterest." I said and started looking. Once I found the perfect one I showed her:

 Once I found the perfect one I showed her:

It matches my gear perfectly. "Ooo that is terrifying, but let's do it." She said.

My hair dresser braided a few strands of hair closely to the scalp and curled the rest of it.

And after about 3 hours of doing my makeup, she was finally done. I put my gear on and looked in the mirror at myself, instead of green and purple gear, I had red and black and it had flames and sculls on it.

I walked out of my locker room and was walking to Ospreay's when I walked past Jay, Ishimori, and Kenta.

"Holy shit, Jay your girl looks absolutely terrifying." Kenta said. "We're not together anymore, he cheated on me, and don't ever talk to me or about me again, Ishimori you can though." I said and walked past them and to Will's locker room.