Chapter 49

Everyone was quiet for a while but then Jay said "Someone ask us a question." "Okay, Jay last week we heard Harley talk about marriage, do you ever see yourself getting married to her?" Jay smirked and looked at me and back at the lady.

"You know a lot of people have brought it up to me cause her family loves me and my family loves her, I have thought about it and I know she's not ready yet, I do see myself getting married to her but in the future because I just got out of a bad marriage and she just got out of a toxic relationship, so give it time, and give her time." Jay looked back at me and my heart skipped a beat.

"Harley, it's been a long week for you, how are you feeling mentally and physically?" Dave asked. "Dave I know that you're going to go and twist my words on me so I'm going to be honest with everyone. I am fucking exhausted, I am physically tired and hurt, i am mentally strained but that doesn't matter right? What matters is I still make it to all the shows I need to work then back to Japan then over to London, then back to the United States, then to Canada, that's all that matters right? But I will never come back to Chicago. Never. Matter of fact, I'm gonna go, I'm tans I need sleep. Let's go Jay." I stood up and so did he.

We walked to the back and got all of our stuff.

"Hey Jay?" I asked when we were in the car. "Yes babe?" He glanced over at me. "Did you really mean what you said about getting married?" I asked. He stayed quiet for a little bit then he said "I meant every single word I said, Harley from the moment I met you I knew you were the one. The moment I looked into your emerald green eyes I knew that you would have my heart. And we've had our battles but I have never stopped loving you, I have been in and out of relationships after you to get over you and I never could. Anytime I would see you with Kyle my heart would break and anger and rage would fill it up. Then when he broke up with you I knew how bad it hurt you, so I did everything I could to get you back to make sure you were happy and safe again cause you deserve nothing but the best. You have the kindest soul and heart, and no one cares. I see how much it hurts you when you put your all into something and no one appreciates it. I have watched you for years Harley. You still are the most beautiful amazing woman in this whole universe. And I'm lucky to even have you right now. I love you so fucking much Harley, I don't know how to show or express it but I really fucking do, I will fight your battles for you, and I will make sure you are safe during it. So yeah I meant everything I said, I do want to marry you, I was even going to buy a ring but then you said that you weren't in a rush, so I'm willing to take it slow just for you. I will wait for you, just like I always have." He looked at me and tears welled up in his eyes.

He had stopped the car at a store at this point. I saw the love in his eyes and I felt the love in his voice. "You just did, you just expressed how much you love me." I kissed him, tears rolling down my face now. "Jay I do want to get married to you, I just want to make sure this is real and that you're not going to cheat on me again." I said.

He cupped my face and said "I made that mistake and I will never forgive myself for it and I will never make it again. I love you too much Harley." He kissed me again slowly.

"I love you too Jamie." I smiled as our foreheads touched. He pulled out of the parking lot and for the rest of the ride home he held my hand and smiled.

As soon as we got into the hotel room Jay scooped me up and carried me to the room and placed me on the bed.

"I love you Harley Thompson." Jay kissed my neck slowly, "I love you more Jamie White." I smiled.

*The next day*
The next day Jay took me out to Brunch. I put my sun dress on with one of his leather jackets. I got my summer heels on and curled my hair. Jay put on some dress up pants and a button up shirt that he tucked into his pants and put his hair up in a bun and put sunglasses on, he put on some tuxedo shoes.

I grabbed my purse and he drove us to the restaurant.

"You look gorgeous baby." He said as he helped me out of the car, he threw his keys to the valet and then we walked into the building.

The waitress sat us down and took our drink orders, we both ordered sparkling water. She got our drinks and then took our food order, Jay and I both ordered the strawberry crepes and bacon.

"Jay we've already been in Canada together, but we've never been to New Zealand, they have come out to see us, but we've never seen them." I said, "So you're saying that we should go out to New Zealand to see my family?" He took a bite of his food.

"Yeah we should, it would also be a good Vacation for the two of us." I smiled. "That's a good idea, I will get the tickets booked and I will let Tony know that I won't be able to work this week and neither will you." He said and pulled out his phone and got both of us first class tickets, and let Toni know that we wouldn't be working this week.

"Okay I booked our flight for later today, at 5." He said. "Tonight?" I asked. "Yeah, why?" He asked. "Jay, we need to hurry up and eat, so that way we can go to the store and get more clothes, then we gotta pack, then return the rental car, and get an Uber." I said.

"Fuck I wasn't thinking." He laughed, "ok well let's hurry up and eat." He said and we  finished within 15 minutes, we rushed to the nearest Mall, and bought some more clothes, then we went back to the hotel and packed, it was already 4 when we returned the rental car and the Uber picked us up and dropped us off at the airport.

Jay showed our tickets to the lady and she smiled and let us by. We went through security and got ready for our flight.

When it was finally time to board there was like no people going to New Zealand.

We got to our seats in first class and we were the only ones. We put our luggage above the seats and sat down.

I took a picture of Jay and I and posted it to Instagram captioned "Vacation with the love of my life."

Jay and I stayed up for a while then finally fell asleep about 4 hours before we landed.

When we landed it was already 2:45 AM. So we just called an Uber and got a hotel room near his parents house. When we got to the hotel room we well asleep right away.