Chapter 18

The next day I woke up to Kyle's arms. I slipped out of his arms and went to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and slipped out of my nightgown. Last night was crazy.

After we went to dinner we went to a park and Kyle said something that pissed Jay off, so Jay made a snotty comment to him, so then they got in each other's faces and I pleaded for them to stop but they didn't, before I knew it they were throwing hands with each other. So Riley, Will and I got involved and got them separated.

Both were bleeding pretty good, but calmed down after a while, Riley took Jay home, and Will, Kyle, and I went back to my house, then Riley came over to hang out.

After my shower I got ready for my meet and greet. "Hey beautiful." I heard Kyle say. "Hey, so what happened last night? Why did you and Jay start fighting last night?" I said. "Well when we were in each other's faces Jay said that I should just leave cause in a few months that you crawling back to him, so I punched him in the face." He said.

"Okay well, try to not get into a fight again with him, there's a meet and greet today, cause we're getting ready for the G1 that starts in a few weeks." I said. "Okay, I won't." He reassured me.

*Later that day*
I'm at the meet and greet and Kyle is with me. Jay is at the Table next to mine and Will is on the opposite side of me.  "Hey babe can you go get me some food I'm really hungry." I said. "Yeah, I will be back in about 20-30 minutes." He said and gave me a kiss.

When Kyle left I heard Jay say "Harley, why are you with someone like that? He hit me last night." "Jay, don't play innocent, I know what you said. Can you just please stay out of my relationship." I said and he just looked down and didn't say anything.

After the meet and greet I was so worn out and tired that I just went home and went to bed.

*A few Weeks later*

I am in the G1 tournament and I am in the B block with Jay. Will is in the A block with Okada. My first match was with Jon Moxley.

My makeup lady did a scary demonic look and then Mox made his entrance first then I made mine. Mox has never wrestled a woman, so this should be fun. I'm going to show him exactly why I am the best wrestler of my generation.

The match started and it went well. Moxley likes bleeding and making people bleed. By the end of the match we were both extremely bloody. I won the match by slamming his head repeatedly into a table, then giving my finisher. After the match my face wasn't just covered in face paint but with mine and Mox's blood.

Mox really earned my respect in that match so when he started getting up I held out my hand for him to shake. He looked down at my hand and then looked up at me and shook my hand. "Thank you Mox." I said and he nodded.

I went backstage and did my backstage comments. Then I went to the chaos locker room where Okada, Will and everyone else were waiting for me. "Well how does it feel to be in your first G1?" Okada asked. "It feels great, and wrestling Mox is hard, he likes bleeding and making people bleed." I said trying to hold the blood that is dripping out of my head. "Oh, we should get you a medic." Will ran to go get one.

The medic took all of my face paint off and then stitched up my head. "Alright you're all set." He said and left. "Ok, I'm going to go take a shower." I walked to my locker room when I was stopped by Mox.

"Hey you were incredible out there. I didn't think that you were going to be that good, you really proved me wrong." He said. "Thank you, yeah a lot of people think that, then they get into the ring with one of my personalities, and they are all very similar and different." I laughed. "Don't listen to anyone who tells you that, you really are incredible." He said and patted me on the back then walked away.