Chapter 11

*1 month later*
This past month has been great but with Jay in Bullet Club we haven't really seen each other because he's trying to handle the stress of being their leader.

We had a show tonight and I was in a tag match with Will and we we're facing Jay and Taiji Ishimori, because we're still in that feud.

I knocked in Jay's locker room and this woman in lingerie answered. "Can I help you?" She asked. "Yeah can I talk to Jay." I said. "I don't think I can let you in." She said. "Pieter, that's Jay's girl, let her in." Yujiro Takahashi said and she moved out of the way.

"Where's Jay, and who is that?" I asked Ishimori and pointed at that girl. "That's Yujiro Takahashi's hooker, cause he's a pimp, but that's practically his girlfriend, and Jay just went into the bathroom to get changed." He said and pointed at the bathroom. I nodded and walked over to the bathroom and just walked in.

"Bro I said I'm getting changed." His back was turned to me. "I didn't know I was your bro." I shut the door behind me. "Oh it's you." He laughed and turned to me.

"I haven't seen you much since I joined Bullet club." He said, "Yeah I know, and now we're facing each other in a tag match." I wrapped my arms around him.
"Yeah, it's weird, after tonight's show we should get takeout and go to my apartment and just have a date night." Jay rested his hands on my waist. "Okay, that works." I gave him a kiss.

"Alright I guess I got to go, I gotta finish getting ready, and I gotta find Will, good luck being on the opposite side of the ring." I laughed and he just nodded and kissed my forehead.

I walked out of their bathroom and said "Alright I will see you in the ring Ishimori, good luck bro." I gave him a hug, then walked out.

I walked to my locker room and got my gear on, then curled my hair, I love to wear makeup, but I don't ever wear to much when I wrestle, I just put on a tinted moisturizer, some lashes, and some lipstick.

We were all getting ready to make our entrances when I told Jay "Don't take it easy on me just because we're dating." "Ok I won't, don't take it easy on me." He said. "I wasn't going to." I smiled and his eyes opened wide.

Jay and Ishimori made their entrance first, then Will and I made ours.

Will and Ishimori started off in the ring and were going at it for a little bit then Will tagged out to me, and so Ishimori and I were going at it before he tagged out to Jay.

This is the first time I've been in the ring with Jay since my training. We chained up and he pushed me to the ropes and patted on my chest, he started to back up when I kicked him in the gut and gave him a DDT, I picked him up and gave him a German Suplex, then I hit him with a running knee.

I was about to hit my moonsault from the top rope when Ishimori pushed me off, then Jay caught me and gave me a German suplex.

I started to stand up and Jay chopped me, so I kicked him in the leg, which buckled under him, then I kicked his other leg which did the same. So I started kicking him the in chest and on the final kick he caught it and started standing up, so I kicked him the other leg, and was able to tag Will in, so afterwards Jay tagged in Taiji Ishimori, and Will was able to pin him.

Mine and Will's hands were raised, and we made our way to the back.

I was about to walk to my locker room when Gedo stopped me. "Harley great job out there, but I need you to get on a plane tomorrow and head to London, Rev Pro wants you for a match." He said, "okay, sounds good." I said, and walked into my locker room.

I took a shower and got into some sweats and a hoodie, then I went to find Jay. We had our suitcases, and when we got into his car, we placed an order for food, we dropped off our suitcases then we went to go pick up the food.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" I asked. "What do you want to watch?" He sat next to me in bed. "Don't do this crap, what movie are we watching?" I asked. "Let's watch a comedy movie." He said. "Ok, let's watch 'The other Woman.'" I grabbed the remote and turned it on.

After we ate and watched the movie we fell asleep.

*The next day*
I had to get up at 4 instead of 4:30, so that way I can pack my suitcase and, head to the airport.

"Alright bye babe, I will see you in a few days." Jay gave me a kiss before I got out of the car. Jay couldn't walk to the the plane like he typically does because he has to get ready for a meet and greet.

I kissed Jay back then headed inside the airport, and thank god they were boarding the plane, since I started making more money I got myself a first class ticket so I could lay down and relax during the flight.

I slept all of the flight, and when it was done, I had to head to the venue right away.

"Hey bitches. You couldn't get rid of me for that long." I walked into Riley's locker room, Aussie Open was with him, so I didn't have to go hunt them down.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Fletcher gave me a hug. "I just got back, I'm gonna be on tomorrow's show." I said and then gave Mark a hug. "Damn, no one told us about this." Riley said and then gave me a hug.

"So where are you staying?" Kyle asked me. "Uhm I don't have a hotel room yet, as soon as I got here, I headed to the venue knowing you all would still be here." I said. "Ok, well just stay with me at my hotel, I have an extra room, it really won't be an issue."  He said, and everyone looked at me.

"Yeah sure, why not." I said, "Okay, cool." He said and the room went quiet until there was a knock at the door "Guys it's getting late, it's time to go." Management said. "Alright guys, well let's go I guess." Riley said.

Riley and I were already outside when he said "Look, Kyle has been talking about you nonstop, I know he loves you, but you're fooling around with... wait who are you dating?" "SwitchBlade, Jay White." I said. "Damn, sorry Fletcher, but you can't compete where you don't compare." Riley said and I smacked his arm. "Sorry, but back to Fletcher, he loves you and is waiting for you, so don't break his heart." Riley said and I nodded.