Chapter 48

"You okay Harley?" Jay asked. "NO IM NOT. I WORK MY FUCKING ASS OFF, NOT JUST FOR NEW JAPAN BUT FOR AEW TOO, AND I DON'T EVEN WORK HERE. I WORK MY FUCKING ASS OFF. I WASN'T EVEN MEDICALLY CLEAR TO WRESTLE BUT I STILL WENT OUT THERE AND HAD THE BEST MATCH ON THE SHOW. I AM IN SO MUCH FUCKING PAIN. I HAVE A HEADACHE, IM TIRED. BUT I STILL WENT OUT THERE AND GAVE THEM A 7 STAR MATCH AND THEY DON'T EVEN FUCKING APPRECIATE ME. THEY CAN GO AND FUCK THEMSELVES." I yelled, rage lingering in my voice and heart.

"I give this business my fucking all my body has been in so much pain for years now but you don't see me complaining and taped up, no I put a fucking smile on my face and I walk through that curtain and give the fans a match they deserve, I am doing this for them. And then I come to Chicago and give my all, and they shit on me. Fuck them." I slid down the wall that was next to Tony khan. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "I'm sorry Harley." Is all Jay said. "I gotta go do my match, I will see you after it's over, go take a shower, get some water and just relax." Jay bent down and kissed my head. I opened my eyes and was met with his icy gray eyes.

"I love you Harls." He kissed my head softly. "I love you more." I calmed down suddenly at the touch of his lips. I took a deep breath and he was already out of the curtain with the gang.

"Oh sweet girl, let's get you in the shower." Toni storm helped me up and to the showers. After my shower I sat down at one of the monitors and watched the rest of Jay's match.

As soon as it was done and he made his way to the back I jumped up and hugged him, he wrapped his arms around my body as I wrapped my legs around him. "You're match was incredible." I smiled. "You're in better spirits." He laughed. "Yeah Toni helped me." I pointed at the girl standing behind me. "Thank you Toni." Jay nodded. "Well she is mine after all." Toni teased him.

"Well I need to take a shower, I will see you soon."  He put me down and kissed me. I nodded and sat back down next to Toni.

*Later on at the media scrum*
Tony Khan, Jay and I were the first ones out there.

Jay placed his chair right next to mine and Tony started the conversation.

"Ok any questions?" He asked. "Yeah, Hi Harley, last week you called WWE a secondary company and expressed your hatred towards them, why do you hate them so much?"  A girl asked. "Uhm so this is very personal, and I have told Jay, and close friends about this but when I was about 16, my parents flew out to Florida with me to get me enrolled in their training program, and well when I was in a meeting with Vince and Nick Khan, they didn't allow my parents in the room, it was a private meeting and well they basically told me that if I wanted to be famous and extremely popular and rich that I would have to have sex with them, they kept pressuring me to do things, and well there is a song called "Gatekeeper" and it's very similar but different in some ways, let me play it for you guys." I said.

"20 million dollars in a car
Girl, tie your hair up if you wanna be a star
Left, right, left, right
Left, right, right, right
30 million people want a shot
How much would it take for you to spread those legs apart?
Left, right, left, right
Lleft, right, right, right
Oh I'm the gatekeeper
Spread your legs
Open up
You could be famous
If you come up anywhere else, I'll erase you
Drink up bitch we got champagne by the cases
Don't you know? Don't you know?
We are the gatekeepers
Spread your legs
Open up
You could be famous
You know we're holding the dreams that you're chasing
You know you're supposed to get drunk and get naked
20 million dollars in a car
Girl, tie your hair up if you wanna be a star
Left, right, left, right
Left, right, right, right
30 million people want a shot
How much would I take for you to spread those legs apart?
Left, right, left, right
Left, right, right, right
Oh I'm the gatekeeper
Spread your legs
Open up
You could be famous
Wait 'til 5 years down the road and you're failing
Keep fucking these regular dudes that are nameless
Don't you know? Don't you know?
That we are the gatekeepers
Spread your legs
Open up
You could be famous
Girl, on your knees
Don't you know what your place is?
Got gold on my dick, girl, don't you wanna taste it?
20 million dollars in a car
Girl, tie your hair up if you wanna be a star
Left, right, left, right
Left, right, right, right
30 million people want a shot
How much would I take for you to spread those legs apart?
Left, right, left, right
Left, right, right, right
We are the gatekeepers, spread your legs, open up
You could be famous, girl, on your knees
Don't you know what your place is?
Know what your place is?
We are the gatekeepers, spread your legs, open up
You could be famous, girl, on your knees
Don't you know what your place is?
Know what your place is?
20 million dollars in a car
Girl, tie your hair up if you wanna be a star
Left, right, left, right
Left, right, right, right" I played them the song and they were all speeches.

"That's why I didn't sign with WWE." Jay said.