Chapter 62

After we dropped Skye and Julia off, we went to our hotel and went to bed.

*The next day*
Jay and I haven't had much time together since I became the IWGP champion, so we are taking this day to ourselves before we leave later tonight.

First we went out for breakfast. "God I miss having you with me." He took a bite of his pancakes, "Me too, and last night turned out pretty well." I smiled, "It did, I love seeing you in the ring." He smiled back. "I know, I'm a god." I laughed.

"You know what we should do?" He asked and I raised my eyebrows, "We should go on vacation together." He said "yeah, but when?" I asked, "whenever we both have time." He smiled.

"Ok, when we both have time we will." I smiled back then my phone started ringing. It was Skye "Hello?" I answered, "Hey, are you busy?" She asked, "I'm just eating with Jay, is everything okay?" I asked.

"It's just Kyle again, Julia already left, and I can't get into contact with the other girls." She said, "What is Kyle doing?" I stood and so did Jay, since we already paid we threw away our scraps and headed to the car.

"He keeps calling my phone, messaging me asking what hotel room I'm in, I need to get out of here, do you think you can come pick me up?" She asked, "Of course, we are on our way, stay on the phone with me, we are literally right down the street, when we get there I will come up to your room, and knock on the door and walk you to our car while Jay gets mine and his stuff." I said.

"Ok thank you guys." She said, "You're welcome Skye, Kyle is fucking insane." I laughed and so did she.

I stayed on the phone with her until I got to her door. When I was walking to her door I saw Kyle round the corner. "You. Where is she?" Kyle asked as I knocked on the door.

She opened the door and when she saw Kyle she got behind me. "Go ahead and go to the car, I will handle this." I said and she nodded. "Skye what the fuck?" He yelled, he tried to grab me but I was able to twist his arm and pin him against the wall. "You will leave her alone, she told us everything, if you don't I will get you fired. That's not a threat, it's a promise." I said and backed away and walked to my car. Jay was walking to the car at the same time I was, I helped him then got in the car where Skye was in the back.

"Thank you guys again." She said, "Oh it's no problem, Kyle has been getting on my nerves." I said then Jay drove off.

*A few hours later*
We are on the plane heading to our next destination. I've let Will know everything that's happening with Skye and Kyle, he understood and agreed to keep Kyle at a safe distance. "So who do you think Tony khan will put me up against on Wednesday?" I asked Jay, "I'm actually not sure, it is an open challenge." Jay winked at me, "Oh you want to wrestle me for my title?" I laughed, "I mean, maybe I do." He smiled, "Don't you have Darby to worry about?" I asked, "Yeah I have a promo segment so I won't be the one you are facing." He put his head down.

*Wednesday*
I am wearing white, black and green gear, my hair is curled and I have one side of my face painted as a green and black scull.

"OI! Good luck out there Harls." Will threw his plastic empty water bottle at me. "Wow thanks." I laughed. I took a deep breath then the arena went black and my music. I made my entrance and the crowd popped, I took my hood off and grabbed a mic and said "I am your IWGP world heavyweight champion, I am the best wrestler in the world, I am standing here today looking to defend my title or you know what let's put both my titles on the line, so anyone who wants a shot, make your presence known." I said and handed the mic to Justin Roberts.

Blake Cristian's music hit and I smiled, I haven't seen Blake in a while. The crowd cheered "All Heart" as he made his entrance I handed my belts to the ref and took my robe off and stretched in the corner. Justin Roberts announced us and then the bell rung.