Chapter 43

When the lights went out the screen flickered and showed an old 1950's tv and the voice in the video said "Wrestler Harley Thompson found dead in her London hotel after expressing to her fans on instagram that she's scared for her life as there is someone who looks exactly like her fallowing her around."

"Hey Harley can I get in the body bag?" Riley appeared from behind me, "yeah get in there." I said and he did.

And the video continued to play "There has been sightings of this Doppelgänger, if you see this person please call the police immediately as she is very dangerous and the number one suspect in this murder case." Then the lights went out again.

Then the song "Diamond's are a girls best friend" played before it started malfunctioning and slowly turned into my music. I made my way to the tunnel with the lantern and the body Bag, with my belt around my waist and my brief case. The camera paneled towards me and I smiled and black saliva came pouring out of my mouth.

I started walking out of the tunnel dragging the body bag with me, I set the lantern down and kneeled to it, I continued walking towards the ring with Riley in the body bag, he's heavy when dragging down the ramp. I stopped dragging him when I got to the bottom and I did make sure to leave a little part unzipped so he could breathe.

I god instead the ring and opened my robe to show my abs and belt. I raised my briefcase and belt in the air before handing them and my robe to the time keeper. I smiled at Nick as we went face to face.

Once the bell rung we were throwing punches and Elbows.

Nick and I both did some flippy crap and did some great technical work and he even unzipped the body Bach and Riley sat up like the undertaker, and then finally after 38 minutes I hit him with my finisher and pinned him. My normal music hit and I rolled out of the ring, grabbed my stuff and made my way backstage. As soon as Jay saw me he picked me up and spun me around and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Your match was amazing." He smiled "thank you it was very fu-" I was cut off my Kyle yelling "HARLEY I JUST SAW THAT INTERVIEW. WHAT THE FUCK? WE WERE NOTHING? WE MEANT NOTHING?" "Bitch I said what I said." I told him and Jay was piercing through him with just his stare.

"Don't you ever talk to her like that again." Jay said. "Oh shut the fuck up bitc-" Kyle was cut off by me punching him in the face. I grabbed his face and said "Leave him out of this, this is now between you and I, and if Skye gets involved I will put her in the hospital again." I let go of him. "You're a whore." He sneered as I was walking away. I turned back around and charged at him and tackled him.

I repeatedly punched him when I heard Tony say "Harley get off of him." I slowly stood up and nodded. "I'm not mad at you Harley, I heard what he was telling you, Jay take her to your locker room." Tony said. Jay grabbed my stuff and nodded. With his other hand he grabbed mine.

He was smiling the whole time and took me to his personal locker room. Once we got to his locker room he locked the door dropped my stuff and instantly picked me up and locked his lips to mine.

He pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck but then there was a knock on the door.

Jay put me down and opened the door. "Hey guys, Riley, the guns, Toni and I thought we'd come hang out." Juice said. "Yeah come on in guys." Jay said with a forced smile. I was sitting down at this point unlacing my boots.

"Hey girlie." Toni sat next to me "Hey, sorry you didn't win the title back." I said. "It's fine, at least you won your match, I have a question though are you and Jay planning on getting married one day?" She whispered to me.

We both looked at Jay who was with the guys across the room, I looked back at her and whispered "I don't know, I mean his ex wife just cheated on him earlier this year, and we haven't really talked about that like at all, why? Has he said anything?" I started to get worried. "No he hasn't, but the way you two look at each other is different, whenever you guys are in the same room all the couples start getting insecure about their relationships, you guys just seem so perfect." She whispered, I looked at Jay and he looked at me and winked and smirked.

"Yeah we've never talked about it, but I need to take a shower." I stood up. "I gotta take a shower, talk to you guys soon." I told the guys and walked to the showers.

During my shower I thought about what Toni said, people always say that we have an amazing spark and that we are an amazing couple, but never that.

After my shower I put on some biker shorts, Jay's King Switch shirt that he cut into a muscle shirt and then I put my black and white varsity jacket on.

I then put my long socks and Nike slides on, then I just scrunched my curly hair with curl cream and mousse.

Once I was done I made my way back to Jay's locker room where everyone was still in the same spot's talking. "Hey babe." Jay smiled at me.

"Hey babe." I sat down next to Toni. "You okay?" Jay walked over to me. "Yeah I'm fine." I smiled knowing that I was not, I was still thinking about the conversation earlier between Toni and I.

"No you're not." He sat next to me. "What's wrong?" He whispered into my ear. "Can we talk about it later?" I looked at him. "Of course we can." He smiled. Instantly I felt butterflies and everything was better.

He had that effect on me. Ever since we met he has had that effect on me. I smiled back at him and he kissed my head. "Hands off Jay, she's mine." Toni pushed Jay away.

"Toni I will literally throw hands with you." Jay said. "Let's go then." Toni stood up laughing and Jay did the same. I stood up and got in between them. "Toni I'm sorry but you are Juices, and I'm Jay's." I said. "Why'd you have to break my heart like that?" Toni fell into Juice's arms and he started fanning her with his hands.

"I'm sorry Toni." I patted her head.

For the rest of the PPV we all talked and laughed but then I was asked to be on the Media Scrum.