Chapter 34

*A week later*
I was getting ready for my match and it was announced that I would be facing Saraya. When Tony told me that I laughed and said "Do you want her career to end?" "No, I don't, you think she would get hurt?" He asked. "Yeah, I do, just look at what I did to Skye Blue, and she had a good neck." I said. "Ok well never mind about that, who do you want to wrestle?" He asked "Give me Hangman Adam Page." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah I'm sure." I said. "Ok, I will let hangman know." He said.

And that's how I got my opponent to change. I was getting my hair and makeup done when there was a knock at my door. "Come in." I yelled and the door opened and it was Nick Wayne.

"You're Harley right? Like Will's friend?" He asked. "Yeah that's me, and you are Nick Fucking Wayne." I said, "yeah that's me, look I'm a huge fan of you and of Will, and I've had a match with Will already, but I was talking to Tony, and was thinking that maybe after you're done with the G1 maybe we can have a match." He said. "Yeah that would be great, Will and I watch all of your matches, so that sounds perfect, I will talk to Gedo, maybe we can set it up for Wembley Stadium." I said, "yeah that's perfect, thank you so much." He said and walked away.

"Alright girl your makeup is done." She said and I looked in the mirror

" She said and I looked in the mirror

"This looks perfect, thank you." I said. "Oh you're welcome girl." She said, soon after she was done my hair was done. I got in my gear and grabbed my belt and my put my robe on.

Akira was still with me, so he took a picture of me doing the United Empire symbol with my hood over my head, so no one saw my face paint, and he posted it to instagram.

"Alright hanger you ready?" I asked, I have never had a problem with hangman, we've always gotten along anytime we've seen each other. "Yeah, what about you?" He asked. "Oh I'm always ready." I laughed and so did he. He made his entrance then I made mine and Akira was right behind me.

When I crawled into the ring I crawled over to hangman and let the black saliva drip out of my mouth. I raised my belt high in the air when they announced me, then I handed my belt to the ref, and my robe to Akira.

"Alright Harley, you got this." Akira said, and hangman had the bucks with him. The match went 20 minutes and 19 seconds, and I beat Hangman. But the crowd was going nuts the whole match, after the match I shook hangman's hand cause he truly is incredible.

Akira and I made our way to the back and I thanked Tony and I told everyone bye cause now I have to go back to Japan.

I spent one last night with Jay and my parents, then the next day I had to leave. "Alright mom, I will see you soon hopefully, I love you guys." I told her and my dad. Then I gave Jay and hug and Kiss, and told him bye.

Akira, Riley and I went back to Japan.

*July 14th*
Today is the G1 press conference and I was getting ready when Will came into my room. "How do I look?" He asked. "You look like a Easter egg, how do I look?"