Chapter 23.

*January 4th, 2022*
Tonight is Wrestle Kingdom and I'm wrestling Jay.

We've been building up to this match for like a year now. I got ready in my typical gear and was waiting behind curtain while they were playing the VTR for everyone, "Nervous there darling?" Jay walked up to me. "Never, especially against you." I said.

"So cocky for a young one." He said as soon as his music hit. "See you out there cupcake." I said as he walked out there.

Once he made it to the ring my music hit, I made my way to the ring and Kyle was right behind me.

Wrestling in the pandemic has been really hard, but we persevered and continued. I got in the ring and the ring announcer, announced Jay first then he announced me.

I took a deep breath as Gedo and Fletcher got out of the ring, then the bell rung.

Jay and I circled the ring and Jay said "We wouldn't have been in this situation if you would have just joined me, in my Bullet Club." And that set me off.

From that point on, I dominated that entire match. 33:49 minutes of me just killing Jay, he got in a few good shots, but I truly showed the world why I am the best.

Finally hit Jay with his finisher, then with Will's, then with mine. "1.2.3." The crowd counted with the ref.

Once the bell rung and my song started playing I just laid there, Kyle got me some ice and helped me get up. The ref raised my hand and I went over to Jay and said  "I am better than you Jay, like I said a few years ago, I always have been, and I always will be, you are now 3-0 to the motherfucking Star." I stood back up and left the ring.

"Alright I beat Jay, I need to get back in the title picture now. I had my fun, but it's time to get serious." I said in my back stage comments then walked off.

I went to my locker room and sat down. I've been so focused on beating Jay, and making him regret what he did, when I should have been focusing on getting titles.

I took a big drink of water and then stood up and took a shower. "Hey Harls are you okay?" Fletcher asked when I got out of the shower. "I don't know, I just regret wasting most of my career trying to get back at Jay for what he did to me. Like if I wasn't so focused on him I would have already been a world champion." I said. "Hey we all make mistakes, you will get past it, just focus on yourself." He smiled.

I smiled back at him and agreed.

*2 months later*
Tonight I have a huge match with Okada for his title, I've been really focused on this because Jay is America doing New Japan Strong.

I took a deep breath as my music hit, I made my entrance first then Okada made his.

I took another deep breath as the bell rung. I love Okada, he is a huge reason why I am what I am today, he helped train me, and he made sure I stayed on track, so getting in the ring with him is always a pleasure.

Okada never took it easy on me and I never took it easy on him, let alone anyone, when I was in the ring with someone I took it seriously. Okada taught me well. After 36 minutes Okada hit me with the rainmaker, but I kicked out at one. I then kicked him in the gut, and hit a code red on him, then I hit him with my finisher twice and pinned him.

The bell rung and I couldn't believe it, I beat Okada, I was the new IWGP World Heavyweight champion, I asked the ref like  3 times if I won and the answer never changed, I had won. The ref gave me the belt and I stood on the top rope and raised the belt in the air.

The whole United Empire came out and each gave me a hug but when I got to Will, he was crying, he picked me up and squeezed me, then he put me on his shoulders.

I was handed a mic and so I said "I did it, but I couldn't have done it without these guys here, or the men who trained me so to Okada, Tanahashi, and William, I will forever love you guys, I wouldn't be who I am today without you guys, so to beat my trainer, I feel like I have accomplished the world." I said.

The crowd started chanting my name and I started crying.  "ありがとうオカダ、ありがとうタナ、ありがとうウィル、ありがとうユナイテッドエンパイア、そして私をサポートしてくれたすべてのファンに感謝します。(Thank you Okada, thank you Tana, thank you Will, thank you United Empire, and thank you to all the fans who have supported me.)" I said.

Will then put me down and gave me a hug again, then we all left the ring. I did my backstage comments then Tana came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Congratulations my child." He said. I smiled and said "ありがとう (Thank you)"

He was about to say something when someone hugged me from behind. I turned around and saw Okada. "I'm so proud of you kid, even if it was me that you beat to win that belt." He said, I gave him a hug and said "Thank you, and yeah, I just needed to stay focused."

We all talked a little longer then we all went to our locker rooms, I took a picture of me with my belt, then posted it to instagram.

After that I took a shower then Will texted me and said to go to his locker room, I grabbed my stuff then went to his room.

When I got there I saw that the rest of the group was there. With my title on my shoulder, and my bag in the other hand I sat down next to Fletcher. "Alright since you won that beautiful title, I'm so proud of you, but back to the topic, I am treating everyone to dinner tonight, and you get to pick, so what do you want?" Will asked.

"Thank you, and I'm really tired, so let's just get some takeout from the restaurant down the street, then maybe we can go home and play some games, or watch some movies." I asked. "Fine with me, I think we're all tired." Will said and everyone agreed.

We all got our food and went home and watched a funny movie, and in the middle of the movie I fell asleep.

I woke up to Fletch carrying me to my room. "I'm sorry did I wake you?" He looked down at me as he set me on my bed.

Fletcher's pov:
I set her down and saw that she was awake "I'm sorry did I wake you?" I looked down at her. "Kinda, sorry I fell asleep." She apologized. "No you're okay, just get some rest." I said and covered her with a blanket.

Once she was under the covers she fell back asleep, and I just laid right next to her. I played with her hair as I thought about how far we've come.

We started dating in 2019, then we broke up for a little while so that way she could focus on her career, then we got back together, then she beat Jay at the Tokyo dome, then she beat Okada to become the champion.

No words can describe how proud I am of her, I love this girl so much, I just hope she feels the same.