Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up at the same time that I do everyday, and got ready.

At 5 I ate breakfast then headed to my room to get my gym bag, and then headed to the training room. I did my usual routine then Tana, Okada, Will and then Jay showed up.

"Jay I thought we told you that you can't be here." Okada said. "No I said that he could be here, as long as he helps." I said. "Ok, don't distract her, I don't want her messing up." Okada warned him. "I just want to help." Jay threw his hands up in defense.

Okada and I started off and then Okada took a break so Tana got in, then Will got in, then when they were all tired, Jay decided to get in the ring with me.

We went for about an hour and a half, then he got tired. "She's too good." Jay fell into the seat next to Will. "Yes we know this, we've trained her this past year, I see it taking six months to a year before she leaves for excursion." Okada said. "Damn that quickly?" Jay asked. "Yeah, the higher ups are thinking maybe 3 months, but I can't lose her yet, she's like a daughter to me." Tana said and I smiled.

We were all laughing and talking when Mark walked in. "Harley, can I talk to you real quick?" Mark asked. "Yeah of course." I said then walked over to him.

"Listen, you're doing wonderful, our partner promotions are already asking if you're going on excursion yet, so I told them that you'll be leaving in a month. I want you focused, you're going to be in a lot of matches here soon, a lot of single matches, and not with young lions, you'll be wrestling the Vets, you will win some and you'll lose some." He said. "Ok, that's great, thank you so much." I said. "You earned it kid, go ahead and tell them the good news." He gave me a hug then walked away.

"Guys I have good news." I said. "Ok, what's the good news?" Will asked. "I'm going on excursion in a month, Mark said that partner promotions are already asking about me." I said and Will picked me up and spun me around. "That's great, I'm so proud of you." He said.

"No my child, you can't leave me." Tana teared up. "泣かないで、戻ってきます(don't cry i'll be back)" I reassured him. "I personally think that this is great, it's a huge stepping stone in your career, I'm proud of you kid." Okada said.

Everyone had something to say but Jay, he was just looking down at the ground. "We need to celebrate this, dinner tonight, all on me, Jay, Will, Tana, you're all invited, and of course you too Harley." Okada said, we all agreed and then training time is over, everyone left and I was just getting my stuff.

"Look, I'm really happy for you, I'm just not the best at showing my emotions." I heard Jay say. "Thank you, and I can tell, you're a little bipolar too." I said. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Hey Harley, I really like you, and more than just a friend." Those words caught me off guard, I just froze, I didn't know what to say.

After what felt like hours I finally said "Jay, I do too, but I wanna focus on my career and graduating from being a young lion, but if you could just wait for me, and I'll wait for you, I know it's a lot to ask but-" I managed to say before he kissed me softly and said "Of course I'll wait for you." "Ok, when I graduate we will make it official." I smiled. "Ok, well I gotta go, I have game night with Juice, and Finlay." Jay smiled and stared walking away. "Ok have fun." I said, and walked to my room.

I laid down for a bit then had to do some cleaning.

*1 Month Later*
"Okay this is it kid, you're leaving us." Will said. "I'm gonna miss you kid." Okada said. "Please keep in contact, I will miss you more than anything kid, 愛してます(I love you)" Tana gave me hug.  I walked over to Jay and whispered "Just wait for me." He nodded and wiped a tear off of my face.

"Ok we'll guys I gotta go, Mark what's the first stop?" I asked. "Let's keep that a surprise, here's your card with the promotions that you are going to work for." Mark handed me an envelope with plane tickets and a card with the promotions. "Thank you. Well, I love you guys, I will see you in a year." I gave each one of them a hug and then got in my taxi.

I looked in the envelope and the first place is ROH, America. Then in six months I am going back to Rev Pro, then I will graduate.

As all of my trainers faded into the background I couldn't help but feel sad, they were family.

As soon as I landed in America, I new I needed to do something to my hair, I needed to change it. So I went to a salon, and bleached the blue part then dyed it red, and touched up the black half. Then I went to the ROH arena.