Chapter 53

November 4th: Power struggle.
"Gedo who am I teaming with against Douki and Taichi? It's a mystery partner but typically you tell me." I asked. "All I'm telling you is that it is not a young lion, he is an amazing wrestler." He said. "He's not from bullet club is he?" I asked.

"No, no, he's not from bullet club." He said, "Ok, he better be good Gedo, I mean it." I walked away and went to my locker room to get my gear on.

No face paint tonight, I don't have enough time to get it done so I just did a natural look, and curled my hair.

My match is right after Mox's match so I'm just stretching right now. Douki and Taichi made their way to the ring first then my music hit and I made my way to the ring, and waited for my partner, I hope it's someone good.

Then I heard "E. L. P. HEAD BANGA" I smiled as I saw ELP making his way down the ramp and to the ring with his tag belt. When he got to the ring he did his head banga thing as they announced him, then he gave me a hug.

"It's been a while Harls." He said and I smiled and said "It has, I'm glad you're my partner." And he nodded.

"I will start the match." He said and I got on the apron. Douki started for his team and man that was a bad idea, Riley dominated over him.

After like 5 minutes Douki got away from Riley, he tagged Taichi in, so I got tagged in by Riley. Taichi and I circled around the ring before we locked up.

We continued to wrestle and tag our partners in for like another 10 minutes before ELP pinned Douki.

The ref raised our arms and Riley and I hugged, then made our way to the back.

"You guys looked great out there." Tana said, they were right by the gorilla because their match is next. "Thank you, good luck out there guys, Zack good luck to you guys too." I patted each of each of their shoulders.

"Thank you darling." Zack patted mine as well. I walked to my locker room and took a shower then got into some sweats and a crop top.

After that I went to find Catch 2/2, and they were with Cobb, O-khan, Callum, and Will.

"What's up bitches." I walked in. "This is the United Empire locker room, and you're not United Empire anymore." Will said in his girly sassy voice and snapped his fingers at me, then laughed.

"It's good to see you again." He gave me a hug. "It's good to see you as well, although the last time I saw you we were fighting." I said. "What happened the last time you saw each other?" Callum asked, "Well it was like second to last time we saw each other we got into a fight in the parking lot." Will said.

"Yeah I beat his ass, he was all bloody." I laughed. Will raised his eyebrow at me, "Did she?" They all looked at will. "I'm not going to admit to it but I'm not going to deny it either." Will laughed. "See Callum I am the best, in and out of the ring." I sat next to Akira and Cobb.

We talked for a little bit then Akira and TJ had to go do their match. I watched their match and I watched how Moloney and Connor's attacked them afterwards. When moloney and Clark got back here I stopped them and grabbed them by their shirts and hair.

"You ever fucking lay a hand on them outside of a match again I will fucking break those hands, then I will break both of your legs and your ribs, you fucking understand me?" I looked both of them in the eye.

"Oh shut up Harls, boys she won't do anything to you? Will you cupcake?" Finlay grabbed my hair so I flipped him over and put him in an arm bar. "I won't do anything?" I asked.

"GEDO. GEDO. HELP." Finlay screamed. "Harley get off of him." Gedo said, I stood and eyed the boys. "Use that as an example, and Finlay, don't call me Harls, you aren't my friend." I walked away to go find Catch 2/2.

"Congratulations you guys, oh and Moloney and Clark have been handed so if they try anything else let me know." I gave each of them a hug.

"Why are you doing this for them? You're not even apart of the Empire anymore?" Callum said, "These two, these two are my family, Jeff Cobb, he is my family, Aussie open and I have some issues but they are my family, Will, Will is my brother." I said "What about Khan and Henare?" He asked, "I don't like those two." I said and he nodded.

I watched Ishimori's match and how it ended and I was pissed "He lost with a fucking Hiromu roll? WHAT THE FUCK?" I shouted "It's okay Harls." Will patted my head. "Yeah whatever, you should go get ready for your match." I said "Oh shit you're right." He rushed out of the room.

"What an idiot." I laughed. I watched the whole match and how David Finlay attacked him and Mox after the match, and he destroyed the belts.

He destroyed the belt that Will created and the belt that I had once held.

I was fuming after that I helped Will then we all went back to my place and got drunk.

*A few days later*

I am back in the U.S. and I'm with Jay, we're out shopping and we ran into MJF's new girlfriend.

"Well well well, if it isn't tits McGee from whore island. How's Max doing?" I asked. "What the fuck did you just call me?" She asked "you heard me, now answer my question. How's max doing?" I asked again. "He's going to be a lot better when he beats Jay." She got in my face. "Ha well good luck, he may beat Jay but not clean, and just let him know that the devil is always watching, let's go Jay." We walked away.

"Wait what?" She yelled. I laughed and Jay and I got into his car. "You are so fucking hot when you fluster people." Jay kissed my neck and I laughed.

*A few days later*
I am in a match against Max Caster in dynamite, he made his entrance first with the acclaimed then I made mine with Jay and the rest of bcg.

I got in the ring and showed everyone my belt and briefcase then handed them to Jay. The bell rung and Max caster and I were at it right away but he was no where near my level.

I beat him in 8 minutes then I watched as Bullet club gold took out him and his team then MJFs music hit and he can running down the ramp and BCG left the ring but I stayed and went face to face with Max.

He rubbed his face and I said "Hit me max. Don't be a pussy." He stared at me and didn't say anything "Oh Maxie pad it's just a matter of time before your girlfriend leaves you like your last one. You are a no good little bitch." I laughed in his face, he raised his hand at me but didn't realize Jay snuck up behind him.

Max put his hand down and I laughed then held up a finger gun and said "Bang." He was confused and looked behind him to see Jay, Jay kicked him in the nuts and then gave him the blade runner then pretended to pin him and humped his leg as he did it then stood up and gave me a kiss.