Chapter 1 - 10

Title 开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 Natural disasters at the beginning, I won by hoarding tens of billions of supplies
Author 程加加
https://m.xklxsw.com/book/359465/

(Apocalypse + rebirth + space + hoarding goods + pets + daily life)

Natural disasters in the apocalypse, survival of the fittest. Typhoons, floods, extreme cold and heat, earthquakes, tsunamis, insect plagues, acid rain...

Jiang Ning, who struggled to survive for three years in the apocalypse, but ended up dying tragically, was reborn three days before the apocalypse to seize the opportunity to regain space and start a crazy stockpiling mode.

Buy, buy, buy, stock up, and find the dog who saved her life in the previous life. Sharpen your knives, stock up on food, and clean up the scumbags one by one, repaying revenge and repaying kindness.

When the disaster comes, she holds the knife in her right hand and walks the dog in the left, riding the wind and waves in the last days when civilization loses morality and collapses!

ʚChapter 1 Rebirth
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Ah..."

    Jiang Ning opened her eyes and sat up suddenly from the bed, sweat dripped down her forehead, her eyes were confused and desperate.

    The chaotic consciousness was shocked by the things in front of her. Is this the apartment he lived in before the end of the world?

    "Ding dong, ding dong..."

    After receiving text message reminders one after another, she took the mobile phone beside the bed, at 9:32 on September 14, 2029.

    More than a dozen unread text messages are all about the news that the super typhoon "Cai Knife" is expected to land on the coast in the early morning of the 17th. The wind force is expected to be 16-19, and heavy rain will last for several days.

    Jiang Ning was stunned, isn't she dead? Died in the dark end of the cannibalism!

    Could it be that he was unwilling to fall into a nightmare when he was dying?

    "Ding dong."

    Another new warning text message, the latest time is 9:37.

    Jiang Ning twisted her arm hard, the severe pain reminded that this was not a dream, she was really reborn.

    Rebirth was three days before the super typhoon that opened the last chapter.

    No, to be precise, there are only two and a half days left.

    Jiang Ning was not happy, endless tiredness filled his heart.

    Typhoons, rainstorms, floods, extreme cold and extreme heat, earthquakes...every level is a purgatory, what is worth doing again?

    But she has come back, is it possible that she has to wait to die? No, never!

    Rinse her face with cold water. In the mirror, she is young and beautiful, with collagen all over her face. She has not yet survived the end of the world, and everything seems so beautiful.

    Her tired eyes fell on the jade pendant she was wearing around her neck, which she had when she was born and was abandoned in the hospital, and was later asked by Yang Weicong to give it to Su Mengyao, the school belle.

    Three years after the end of the world, Su Mengyao was exquisite and translucent, her dress was spotless, her skin was white and rosy, and she seemed to be still living in the flourishing age.