Chapter 511 - 520

ʚChapter 511 Plane Crash
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In addition to Mao Xiong, Gou Dahu also came here from time to time to exchange vegetables.

    The job of growing vegetables is taken care of by the siblings, and Jiang Ning spends his days playing ball or recording videos.

    The ball rolls to the right every time.

    You can't see anything day by day, but if you compare it with the half-month storage, there are still new discoveries.

    The speed of the ball has increased.

    This means that the slope is increasing.

    Thinking of the past few days, when Jiang Ning fell into a drowsy sleep, his body would suddenly shake.

    She thought it was a nervous twitch.

    In the same area, the temperature of the seawater under the ice cover is the same, and it is impossible to cause the seabed ice to be uneven.

    The only possibility is that something on the bottom of the sea pushed the ice up, slowly causing the ice to tilt.

    Huo Yishen compared the photos of the hydroponic fluid that he took, and the slope of the fluid has indeed increased compared with half a month ago, but it is not particularly obvious.

    Jiang Ning suddenly had a flash of inspiration, "Could it be that the land is rising and resisting the ice?" It

    was just a guess, but it still made Huo Yishen and Doudou hold their breath.

    Is the land really about to rise?

    Where there is rise, there will be fall. According to the earth's revolution and rotation, the sun rises, the moon sets, and the tides, land will reappear sooner or later.

    Heart, beating wildly!

    But everything is just conjecture, how to prove it?

    Doudou shrewdly said, "Sister-in-law, they are digging ice caves to round up crocodiles and seals. How about we also dig a hole to see if there are mountains on the bottom of the sea?

    " Up to a few meters or more than ten meters, it is not easy to penetrate.

    Besides, the sea water is very cold, and the few people don't have the cold-resistant physique of the bears swimming in winter. Besides, there are crocodiles and other ferocious creatures on the bottom of the sea.

    But what if the land is really rising?

    Jiang Ning felt itchy, searched in the space, and found the underwater camera.

    Immediately full of passion, fight!

    Afraid of being peeped, Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen built a snow house in the backyard, and Doudou stood on the snow hill to watch.

    Build a snow house and use the fire to smoke it.

    Get out the silent cutter.

    Hey, the ice surface is extremely strong, and it hasn't been cut through.

    Crush the ice cubes before putting them into the space.

    Unexpectedly, the project was so huge that the two of them had to fight hard ice for a whole day to break through, and almost wiped out the silent cutting machine.

    A layer of ice more than four meters high.

    Without taking a break, I quickly installed the underwater camera and probed the pole into the sea water.