Chapter 281 - 290

ʚChapter 281 Instant Kill
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning sat up in fright, only to realize that she was dreaming, and the sun was still shining outside the window.

    Huo Yishen followed and woke up, "What's wrong?"

    The feeling of being chopped was too real, Jiang Ning's heart was pounding, and he wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "

    I'm dreaming ." That man sitting next to Third Young Master Rong?"

    "I don't know him, but there is something for him."

    As he spoke, he told about the materials collected by the general office.

    That's the bad thing about being neighbors with rich people, you never know who else you've been digging into.

    It's okay if the three top off-road vehicles can't be driven, and now even Tang Dao and golf clubs can't be used.

    It can only be said that no one is lucky.

    In the last days of natural disasters, people are dying everywhere, but the boss alone is immortal.

    What can Huo Yishen say? They are all excellent players purchased at zero yuan, so be careful when using them in the future.

    After breakfast, Jiang Ning took inventory of the space, gathered weapons or materials that were temporarily unusable, and locked them all up, so as not to have to pick them up in case of emergency.

    The four of Lu Yu shared a walkie-talkie. Jiang Ning didn't know the specific time allocated, and didn't take the initiative to contact them for fear of disturbing their work.

    Unexpectedly, the other party did not take the initiative to contact for several days.

    She picked up the walkie-talkie several times, but after thinking about it, she put it down.

    When Ma Guangnian was in class, Jiang Ning simply drove to Guangdong City to pick him up, and then sent him back after class.

    At the same time, she took out a scanning pen to scan the thick medical book page by page, and then copied it to the electronic device.

    The book is too precious, she is afraid of accidentally damaging it, so it is better to return it as soon as possible.

    Not only returned the book, but also gave a USB flash drive, which contained the scanned copy.

    Ma Guangnian was very happy. The natural disaster came suddenly, and many precious books and materials were not transferred in time, and they were all soaked in the flood.

    Many of them are orphans, and if they are gone, they will really be gone.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, "Mr. Ma, if you need it, I just have a scanning pen in my hand, and I can lend it to you." Ma Guangnian was not

    polite, and hoped that the natural disaster would end one day, and the preserved civilization would be passed on. to the future.

    Not taking classes, but taking care of herbs.

    The medicine fields in space are constantly expanding, while fewer and fewer crops are being grown.

    Under the care of Doudou, chickens, ducks and geese have really grown up a lot.

    They are gradually getting used to the changing weather, and as their appetites grow, they are in good spirits.

    Jiang Ning took another batch of eggs and quail eggs, and continued to incubate new lives with the incubator.