Chapter 361 - 370

ʚChapter 361 Rescue and Placement
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Jiang Ning found the receptionist, but the receptionist was too busy to touch the ground, and didn't know what to ask about the person she was looking for.

    "The disaster came suddenly. The sandstorm injured many people, and the heavy rain caused many mudslides. Now a total of 500 to 600 people have been resettled. We have no way to register them one by one. You have to find them yourself, or come back when we are free." Jiang

    Ning There was no way to wait, so I had to search tent by tent by myself.

    The military tents are limited, and there are huge crowds of people everywhere, let alone resting together, and sometimes there is no place to stay.

    All of them looked indifferent, hugging their own supplies tightly, and vigilantly guarding against the people around them.

    People's hearts are separated from each other, and no one knows whether it is a human or a ghost around them. Some careless people have been robbed of their supplies.

    It’s okay to be displaced in case of a disaster, but supplies are life.

    Seeing Jiang Ning open the tent to look, the people inside all looked conflicted and resisted, but there were also many who secretly looked at her.

    Wearing a raincoat is true, but people in the last days have sharp eyes, and you can tell if you are doing well with just a few glances.

    Jiang Ning only found five or six tents, and he was already being watched.

    She pretended not to notice and continued to search stubbornly.

    Soon, someone followed, "Big sister, are you looking for someone? Who are you looking for? I've been here for two days, and I'm familiar with the situation. Maybe I can help you." Jiang Ning ignored her, and

    she Just keep nagging beside me.

    It's very annoying.

    Jiang Ning took out the Tang Dao from her mountaineering bag, "Get out!"

    She was blind and didn't see the people following behind, but she just wanted to take it to a remote place to seek money and kill her.

    The Tang knife was sharp and shone with a cold light.

    The woman wanted to explain, but when she saw Jiang Ning's horrified eyes, her throat suddenly became stuck.

    I didn't dare to continue pestering, for fear that she would really come over.

    Jiang Ning was not the only one looking for someone. Many survivors who were separated from their relatives came here after hearing the news, hoping to find their lost relatives and friends.

    After searching for 20 tents, Jiang Ning couldn't find any, so the anxious Jiang Ning had to turn over the private tent.

    "Who are you, why did you lift up my tent? I'm sick!"

    As long as you can find someone, it's nothing to be scolded.

    Some have a good temper, and you can just explain it in a few sentences, and some have a bad temper, even your eighth generation ancestors greet you.

    But Jiang Ning didn't take it to heart.

    But she searched through all the private tents, but there was still no news, and her mood became more and more complicated.

    So many ordinary people survived, why didn't he?

    Endless fatigue hit, Jiang Ning's whole body was crumbling.