Chapter 421 - 430

ʚChapter 421 Didn't Do It On Purpose
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Liu Cheng thought about it with Wang Jun, but he had no impression of Zhang Chao and Lu Yu.

    "Where's Zheng Weili?" Jiang Ning couldn't help worrying: "She's a woman."

    "Tall and strong, capable of punching a big man, and her voice is more male?"

    Jiang Ning nodded repeatedly, "That's right."

    Submarine There are not many female soldiers in the group, and the training in the sea is separated from each other, and only concentrated training is done on land. They don't have much impression of the old men.

    Opposites attract, so female soldiers naturally receive more attention, let alone a woman who beat up several male soldiers in a row.

    Zheng Weili's reputation is resounding, and she is quite famous in the submarine team.

    Jiang Ning was hopeful, "Do you know her whereabouts?"

    Liu Cheng shook his head.

    The asteroid hit the earth so suddenly, they just took all their luggage to the sea for training, went to sea during the day, and rested at the deep-sea pier at night. When they heard the air defense warning, they fled in the submarine immediately.

    Thinking of the tragic tsunami they had experienced, Liu Cheng and others still did not escape from the nightmare of fear.

    The power of natural disasters is far beyond what insignificant human beings can contend with.

    The soaring waves erupted from the bottom of the sea directly hit the bottom submarine, flying and rolling in the sea.

    If it is not in a suspended state, the external equipment is retracted, and the turbine will be scrapped by the tsunami.

    The firm shell withstood the power of the tsunami, but many comrades were useless wearing seat belts. They were tortured by life and death for several days, and vomit was everywhere.

    So far I don’t dare to recall too much, it’s really horrifying, and I feel like I’m being strangled by black and white impermanence.

    If the riveting of the tinder box is not disconnected in time, the tsunami storm will split the submarine in two and break directly from the riveting.

    They have survived, but they can think of the abandoned tinder box. Although there are signal transmitters inside, it can guarantee that the civilization inside will not be damaged for twenty years.

    But the vicissitudes of life, it really has a day to come out, or will it be buried in the deep sea?

    Liu Cheng and others blamed themselves and felt that they were extremely dereliction of duty.

    "If you lose it, you will lose it, and you will always find it." Jiang Ning didn't know how to comfort them. "Even if civilization is lost, as long as there are human beings, it will be recreated sooner or later." Self-blame is useless. In fact, the

    base There are requirements, and the fire planners are also civilization inheritance. Their task is to protect the fire box, but they must also protect themselves.

    Including Xu Kaitai, also repeatedly told them.

    It's just that Liu Cheng and others have a burden in their hearts, and this hurdle has never been passed.

    In fact, they were quite lucky, and Zhang Chao and others happened to be training on land. Whether it was from the training ground or the dormitory, there was a long distance to the deep-sea pier. The time was very tight when the bus was transferred to an assault boat.