Chapter 581 - 590

ʚChapter 581 Discovery of Kerosene
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Therefore, the submarine continued to expand its search around the ruins on the seabed.

    A few hours later, at a distance of more than ten nautical miles, an obstacle in the tank was detected.

    The team members went down to clean up and found that it was indeed a storage tank, but its volume was much smaller than that of an oil tank, but it could hold 2,000 cubic meters.

    The team members cleaned it up, and Jiang Ning went to the sea to collect it easily.

    Putting it on the transport ship, everyone worked together, and it took a lot of effort to plan.

    Jiang Ning has smelled this smell, and there is even 100 liters of kerosene in the space.

    Kerosene, commonly known as kerosene, fire water.

    It is fractionated from petroleum, and because of its relatively low boiling point, it is the first to be fractionated.

    It is no surprise that refineries have kerosene.

    It can not only illuminate, but also a rare fuel.

    Huang Mao poured some out, rubbed up strips of cloth to make a wick, and it was really lit.

    Looking at the burning kerosene, everyone was very excited, "Bring it back, will Fengcheng be able to light up thousands of houses?"

    Unlike now, except for a few places that rely on solar power, the rest of the place is pitch black.

    With the light, the night is not so messy.

    The team members fought like chicken blood, and searched in the nearby waters again.

    Two hours later, they found the half-buried oil tank on the sea floor.

    Jiang Ning guessed right, there was a disaster not long ago, and the ruins were razed and scattered.

    Now the difficulty of collecting has increased, and it will take a lot of time.

    The two submarines acted separately and continued to expand the search area.

    More and more oil tanks and kerosene tanks were discovered, and the frowns of the team members gradually eased.

    When Jiang Ning went to the sea to practice, he stocked up 2 oil tanks and 10 kerosene tanks in his space for future contingencies.

    The special salvage team has been busy in the sea for several days, and finally filled the large transport ship with 9 oil tanks, 30 kerosene tanks, and scrap copper and iron from the refinery found on the seabed.

    They turned into compression masters, piled to the brim.

    On the way home, the bright and soft sea turned ruthless, and suddenly dark clouds covered the sky and the wind blew violently.

    The waves are getting higher and higher, swallowing everything in an instant.

    Xu Kaitai was a steady horse, commanding the nuclear submarine to dive continuously to avoid the wind and waves.

    A group of team members who were alive and kicking, each holding a wooden basin and throwing up, their faces pale as wax.

    But when the storm passed, everyone smiled when they thought of the cargo on the transport ship.

    They calculate how much kerosene they can get, and then they can cook hot pot as much as they want, and they can also boil hot water for bathing, and they can drink as much boiling water as they can.