Chapter 381 - 390

ʚChapter 381
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The woman's voice was harsh and sharp, and her eyes were full of contempt.

    Oh, sure enough, the forest is big and there are all kinds of birds, even military bases are not exempt, and there are still arrogant waiters.

    Jiang Ning was a little curious, how did this kind of person be recruited?

    Or is it because you are the second generation of the army, you are born to feel superior to others?

    The three of them turned around and looked at the arrogant waiter in unison.

    A familiar but unfamiliar face made Jiang Ning feel a little stunned for a moment. Isn't this the lady who raises alpacas?

    It seems that the two are still related by blood, born to the same cheap woman.

    In order to conform to the persona of a scavenger who was blown by wind and rain, Jiang Ning wore clothes that hadn't been changed for a few days, his face was full of oil and dirt, and he wore a messy chicken nest.

    Huo Yishen is no exception. At first glance, he has a vicissitudes and sharp brother style full of stories.

    Chen Yanfei didn't recognize the two, but Jiang Ning recognized her with a glance.

    Not as exquisite as before, but better than most people, even without Shi Fen Dai, she still has beautiful facial features and fair skin.

    "What kind of service attitude do you have?" Jiang Ning sneered at her, "Call your leader over!" The

    shit-shoveling officer was angry, and the dog jumped out viciously, grinning at Chen Yanfei, "Wow!

    " .

    "Ah!" The moment Chen Yanfei saw the dog's face, her face turned pale with fright.

    It's it, that cheap dog that bit Meimei back then!

    The dog is still alive, so... Shocked, she looked at Jiang Ning, blood rushing to her forehead.

    Why did she come to the military base?

    Jiang Ning didn't know why Chen Yanfei showed up at the military base, and she wasn't interested in digging up her shitty past, but she just treated her like a dog, who wouldn't teach her a lesson?

    "Why, I don't deserve to go into the mall with my clothes?" Jiang Ning sneered, "Or do you think you are superior and unwilling to serve customers? If you are so noble, why come out for free wages? It's really occupying the latrine and not shit."

    "Wow!" Eat your legs.

    Dust-laden memories came to mind, and the images of being humiliated back then kept coming up. Chen Yanfei, who was gritted with silver teeth, was deeply in shock

    . Sister Chang Liu hurried out.

    Seeing this scene, Sister Liu couldn't help but rolled her eyes, she really can't change eating shit and getting into trouble again!

    She took a deep breath and put on a smile, "Hello, comrades, what can I do for you?"

    Jiang Ning was not polite, and pointed at Chen Yanfei, "Your employees flirt and flirt during working hours. Wait, you still insult us."

    She patted the point card on the table, and said arrogantly: "Dogs see people as inferior, right? How about I buy the mall!"

    Sister Liu glanced at Chen Yanfei and saw that she was full of enthusiasm. His face was flushed with shame, and at the same time, he was gnashing his teeth in hatred, as if he wanted to tear the guest into pieces.