Chapter 601 - 610

ʚChapter 601 Are They Still Alive?
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Huang Mao was taken aback, "Sister Ning, do you know her?"

    Jiang Ning said excitedly, "My own, let go."

    Huang Mao let go, and Zheng Weili coughed violently.

    Jiang Ning never thought that he would meet her in the New World.

    There are too many things I want to say, but I can't say them for a while.

    She handed the general the kettle.

    Zheng Weili took two sips of water to stop her choking, and Jiang Ning also wiped off the oil paint on her face.

    Looking at the familiar facial features, it took Zheng Weili a while to recover, and she reached out to hug her, "Jiang Ning."

    She always believed that Jiang Ning was still alive and well.

    It's just that I didn't expect to meet on such an occasion.

    After reacting, Huang Mao and the others were embarrassed. They almost turned all of them into meat just now.

    That's right, all of these people are Chinese, and several of them are Tinder planners, as well as survivors they met later.

    Jiang Ning took a deep breath,

    her tone a little nervous, "     Where are Lu Yu and Zhang

    Chao?"

Both of them were seriously injured, I'm afraid..."

    Jiang Ning frowned, "How could you confront Ying Jiang?"

    It's a long story, now that the misunderstanding has been resolved, Zheng Weili doesn't want to waste time, and has to rush back to the camp as soon as possible. with.

    Jiang Ning never thought that Zheng Weili led the team to set up a trap for an ambush. In fact, she wanted to catch Yingjiang, but she ran into it by mistake.

    The environment was harsh, and the trap was flawless, which made the special team unaware.

    Fortunately, the abnormality was discovered in time, and there was no mass killing, otherwise blood would flow into rivers today, and it was compatriots who were killed.

    Especially the fire planner, also from the southern military base.

    Everyone present breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time secretly praised Zheng Weili and others, although the hardware was not up to standard, they did a good job in stealth and traps.

    It really complied with that sentence, the flood rushed into the Dragon King Temple - my family didn't know my family.

    Setting foot in the New World, Jiang Ning's greatest joy is meeting Zheng Weili again.

    She hoped that Zhang Chao and Lu Yu would be fine, and everything would be done in time.

    The campsite is a bit far away, and it takes hours to walk.

    Without thinking about it, Jiang Ning drove her back, "There is medicine in the car."

    So, two armored vehicles took Zheng Weili and ran wildly in the desert.

    Fearing another misunderstanding and causing a fight, they also brought a few survivors with them, and they had to sit on the roof of the car because there was not enough space.