Chapter 331 - 340

ʚChapter 331
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Several people tested the drug one after another. Except for the death of severe patients, the virus in the body of other patients was killed, but the severity of the sequelae was different.

    Now it was the turn of the scientific research institute to make a difficult decision, and it was time to consider writing a report truthfully and submitting it to the higher authorities.

    The medicine was not enough, and the officials in each city sent people out to look for it, but there was no good news.

    It is not for the scientific research institute to decide whether it is quality or quantity.

    If there is a choice, no one wants to give up.

    On the night when the report was handed in, Academician Li didn't close his eyes all night, and his hair turned gray a lot the next day.

    Jiang Ning sat in the dormitory with a complicated expression.

    Huo Yishen probably guessed what she was thinking, and sat beside him and said, "Our disease is cured, what are you going to do with the remaining herbs in your hand?" That's right,

    Jiang Ning was more careful when donating the medicine anonymously. Not all the medicines were donated.

    It's not that I don't believe in the Ling Bureau or the scientific research institute, but that before I get the final correct answer, I often have to go through countless detours.

    And this detour is very likely to consume precious medicinal materials.

    And once it runs out, you really can only wait to die.

    In his previous life, he had repeatedly tried medicines, but in the end there was nothing to do. Academician Li's team could only venture out to find medicines.

    Maybe I should not give up in the dark, and finally tried it right.

    But Jiang Ning did not completely let go of the tragic experience in her previous life, including Huo Yishen's tragic death.

    So, the heart is tangled.

    She looked at Huo Yishen, "Tell me, should I take it out or not?"

    Huo Yishen didn't answer directly, but thought for a while and said: "The herbs are grown in your space, so it's understandable whether you take it or not.

    But he paused for a moment, "But if one day the natural disaster passes and the world returns to peace, if we have children, who will teach them how to read and who will treat them when they are sick? "

    Maybe you can teach them writing, medical skills, and survival skills, but with the escalation of natural disasters, a large number of human beings died, and the civilization of thousands of years fell. Survival, how should our descendants integrate into them?

    Jiang Ning extracted the key words, "Do you want to have a baby? " "

    I'm just giving an example. If you have a chance to survive, you can live if you want, and it's okay if you don't want to. It's just that we will grow old and die, and Doudou's age is much different."

    When the natural disaster is over, you don't want to meet the brilliant civilization again, walk around and find the most suitable place for us to settle down? Jiang

    Ning didn't speak, and nodded after thinking for a long time, "Let's go back to Fengcheng." "

    It's useless to leave the extra medicine in the space, not to mention it's still growing continuously.