Chapter 81 - 90

ʚChapter 81
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    In the past, Yang Weicong was absolutely confident, and it would be best for someone like Jiang Ning to come out of an orphanage.

    Able to make money and survive, insecure and lacking in love, thinking and extremely sensitive.

    He just needs to prescribe the right medicine, hook his fingers with his good skin, not to mention all kinds of gifts, and he can't wait to sacrifice himself.

    What happened to Jiang Ning? In the past, he gave gifts when he said that he would give gifts. In order to chase him back, he would not hesitate to rent a house, and he didn't even bat an eye when he bought AJ worth more than 8,000 yuan.

    This kind of woman who loves her brain turns her face when she says she can't, it's almost like a different person.

    Wait, Yang Weicong suddenly thought of Su Mengyao's ambiguous words, and several times insinuated that Jiang Ning seemed to have changed. Could it be that Jiang Ning really changed?

    Even natural disasters can happen in the last days, what is impossible!

    Yang Weicong fell into deep thought, didn't notice the abnormality of the man, all he could think about was Jiang Ning's secret.

    If the guess is correct, as long as you hold this handle, will you still be afraid that you won't be able to eat well?

    The neck is wet...

    No, why is there a fishy smell?

    He reached out to touch it and found that it was covered with blood.

    "Ah!"

    He screamed, and his body backed up.

    The body fell down, and a woman in red extreme cold clothes stood in front of her, with only a pair of cold eyes exposed from her whole body.

    But Yang Weicong still recognized Jiang Ning, and the blood-stained Tang sword belonged to her alone!

    "Jiang Ning, you're crazy!"

    Anger was followed by shame, Yang Weicong blushed, wishing he could dig a hole and go down.

    Jiang Ning sneered, "You can think about it."

    Before Yang Weicong came back to his senses, Coke's fangs were already hungry and thirsty, and he flew up to bite his face frantically...

    A dog who doesn't do anything!

    Instigate the shovel to sell it to the dog meat restaurant, right?

    Yang Weicong was bitten with blood all over his face, and he yelled, "Jiang Ning, get this beast away."

    "Beast?" Jiang Ning stared at him, "It's more human than you, and it never eats it." Soft rice."

    The excrement shovel officer said nothing, but Coke continued to bite.

    Do what you say, see him bite him once!

    Yang Weicong resisted desperately, "It was you, you killed Su Mengyao."

    "I did it, but so what?" Jiang Ning called Coke, "Don't act like you didn't kill anyone, Yu Qingqing didn't Stabbed to death by you?"

    The desire to survive was overwhelming, the blood on his face quickly solidified, and he kept trembling, "You, you are not Jiang Ning." "How do you say that?"