Chapter 131 - 140

ʚChapter 131 If you don't let go, you will bear the consequences
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    At the age of six, she already understood a little bit, not to mention that she kept her brother's words in mind and didn't ask anything in the end. .

    Seeing that her brother was picking peanuts, she quickly moved a folding bench over, "Brother, I'll help you pick them." "It's

    cold, wear more leather gloves."

    Not to be outdone, the dog bit with his teeth.

    Jiang Ning was embarrassed to just sit down, but Huo Yishen refused to let him, "You rest, don't get tired."

    He didn't know exactly how she did it, but it was definitely not easy to get these things.

    The black soil garden has good fertility. There are about 90 catties of peanuts in 100 square meters. Jiang Ning sprinkles salt and stirs with five-spice powder, cooks in several pots and simmers to taste, saves 2 catties to eat while it is hot, and puts all the rest in the space. take it out.

    The corn is also boiled in half, which is used for making tooth offerings or breakfast.

    Wheat is indeed very productive, but there is no thresher, and the most primitive method may be used-rubbing by hand.

    Fortunately, the shear resistance of wheat grains and cobs is relatively weak, and it is not troublesome to rub them together. Huo Yishen is not lazy in his work, so he can finish it in one day, and then Jiang Ning will take it into the space to dry.

    After several days of tiring work, it was indeed a bit unbearable, and there was a second round of farming, so Jiang Ning was justified in being lazy.

    Seeing that Doudou never asked any questions, and became more and more calm, she seemed to have accepted something inexplicably extra.

    Jiang Ning took out several large bundles of green vegetables, chicken feather oil, naked oats, small white flowers, lettuce, etc. behind her back.

    Seeing the extra vegetables in the kitchen, Doudou's eyes flashed with surprise, but she still didn't ask any questions, and obediently helped her brother pick and wash the vegetables.

    After finishing the work, Jiang Ning praised her, "Doudou is so good, go find Coke and Tutu to play with." She looked

    longingly at her brother, and left happily after getting affirmation.

    The two closed the doors and windows, fried more than a dozen pots of vegetables and put them in the basin, and Jiang Ning put them all in the space.

    With the green vegetables, Doudou's appetite increased a lot, showing a satisfied smile, "Brother, it's delicious."

    When Jiang Ning left with the dog, Huo Yishen called her to the sofa and sat down, "Doudo, you Do you like Sister Aning?"

    "Yes." Without hesitation.

    "From now on, she and Coke will live with us, okay?"

    Doudou said happily, "Really? I like my sister."

    There are also Coke and Tutu.

    Huo Yi looked at her deeply, "We have to share our food with my sister, do you agree?" "

    Agreed."

    Huo Yi was deeply relieved by her answer, "Are the vegetables, corn and peanuts delicious these days? "