Chapter 571 - 580

ʚChapter 571 Encounter at Sea
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    A few people swam to the nearest tank, cleaned up the attached silt, and then asked Jiang Ning to come and collect it.

    The tank body disappeared in place, and the huge suction force sucked the person in, almost hitting the eyes with stars.

    A full 10,000 cubic meters of oil tank consumes a lot of space.

    I have rich experience in zero-yuan purchases. Judging from the consumption of mental power, there is liquid in the oil tank.

    These are just the oil tanks outside the ruins, and there are many more inside and outside the ruins. Everyone carefully shuttled through the ruins on the seabed, trying to pick less dangerous ones to attack.

    There are not only oil tanks, but also giant refining equipment that collapsed. Before the natural disaster, a refinery did not run away.

    After cleaning up the brick wall obstacles that fell on the oil tank, the team members hid in a safe place, Jiang Ning tied a rope to the oil tank, and commanded remotely not far away—close! Go ashore to rest when you are tired

    .

    Jiang Ning released the transport ship and looked at the five neatly arranged oil storage tanks on the ship. The team members climbed up one after another to find out what was going on, regardless of their tired bodies.

    The mouth of the jar was quite large, and it took some time to clean it, and it took some effort to open it.

    A pungent and irritating smell hit the nostrils.

    Instead of covering their noses, everyone seemed to have been drugged.

    "It's oil!"

    The team members cheered, "Captain Huo, Captain Xu, it's oil!" Huang Mao shouted excitedly, "     Sister Ning is mighty

    !"

Smelling its smell, it feels like refined fuel oil.

    God, 10,000 cubic meters of fuel!

    The team members were so happy that they went to open the second can immediately, and it was still intact oil.

    Six oil tanks, 60,000 cubic meters of oil!

    It feels like a dream, if you punch me and I pinch your arm, it will really hurt.

    You know, apart from food and medicine, what is most lacking is oil.

    There were female team members, but the male team members were embarrassed to take off their shirts to celebrate, and ran around the transport ship, "Hahaha, there are many more on the bottom of the sea." Thanks to the

    special oil tanks, the thickness and density are particularly impressive, otherwise they would be destroyed during the earthquake collapse. Cause leaks or be floated away.

    Afraid of long nights and dreams, the team members went back to the bottom of the sea to clean up after a rest, "Sister Ning, you have to recharge your spirits, and I will call you after we clean up.

    " Can't fit.

    After all, professional oil carriers, overloading suddenly caused problems.

    But it was not easy to come out. The team members disassembled the steel and piled it together, and then asked Jiang Ning to collect it and put it away.

    It took more than a month to come out this time. Although only one tinder box was found, there was an extra 170,000 cubic meters of oil, which is worth it!