Chapter 201 - 210

ʚChapter 201 The Real Doomsday Scene
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Leaving Qinggang Base, the three of them and one dog didn't know where to go.

    I can't go back to the 18th floor, and I haven't found a new residence yet, so I have to wander in the dark.

    After the night, we were both tired and in desperate need of rest.

    Jiang Ning asked Huo Yishen to drive to a secluded and uninhabited place. Before Doudou got out of the car, she took out the RV worth tens of millions.

    The caravan is large and luxurious, the key is two bedrooms and one living room. Although the interior space is not comparable to that of a house, it is a top-notch existence in the caravan industry.

    The only disadvantage is that the engine cannot be started without the car key, but Jiang Ning is already very content, not only can he settle down but also save diesel.

    Afraid of attracting attention, the blackout curtains were drawn.

    Don't look at the excitement tonight, in fact, they hardly ate anything, Jiang Ning took out a warm meal and asked the two to come to the restaurant for dinner.

    This time they managed to get out of danger perfectly, but the two made great contributions and were rewarded with delicious big drumsticks.

    Doudou ate the drumstick, and suddenly asked: "Sister, what about those children?"

    She was referring to those who were about the same age as her.

    Jiang Ning comforted: "Don't worry, the police uncle is here and will settle them down."

    Including those pregnant women and other women, I believe Bureau Ling and the others will make proper arrangements.

    It is estimated that some people will be happy to get out of the sea of ​​suffering, while others may not, but this has nothing to do with her.

    Two bases were wiped out in one day. I believe that the survival route from Fengcheng to the seaside of Guangdong City will be quiet for a while.

    Whether other evil forces will take root in the future, Jiang Ning does not know for the time being, but she hopes not.

    After dinner, the two watched cartoons in the living room. She quietly filled the water tank, took a very comfortable hot shower, and sat on the sofa to eat fruit.

    She stuffed a red grape into Huo Yishen's mouth, "Will those women in the closed room confess us?" Although they didn't know what happened, after all, three people and one dog are too eye-catching

    , and He had met Ling Ju before, and it was not difficult to connect the two.

    The risk does exist, Huo Yishen reminded: "You have to avoid him in the future."

    Fengcheng is so big, it is not easy to run into it, and besides, there are a lot of survival supplies, and there will be no special circumstances. Snail dwelling most of the time.

    Jiang Ning asked, "Where will we live in the future?"

    Huo Yi thought deeply, "Why don't we live in Aoyuan?"

    At least, He Tianming was able to organize a rescue team after the earthquake, and it was free of charge, judging from the observation during the interview , the members of the community still admire him.

    Jiang Ning had no objection, "Let's go and have a look tomorrow, and if there is no problem, we can rent it."

    If there is a problem, it's not too late to find another place.