Chapter 231 - 240

ʚChapter 231 It Was Suddenly Dark
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Mengmeng is extremely enthusiastic, chasing after Coke's ass every day, and can't drive him away, it's really annoying!

    Jiang Ning couldn't help laughing, "Oh, my Coke is so charming." It's okay

    to change to other dogs, but Kemengmeng is Teddy, who is naturally energetic.

    Jiang Ning discussed with Huo Yishen, "Why don't you match Coke and Mengmeng?"     "

    Wow!"     As a trainer, Huo Yishen is more humane, "Mengmeng doesn't seem to be Coke's dish."     How could Jiang Ning not see it, seeing the disgusted look on Gouzi's face, "Okay, don't be angry, I'm just kidding you It     's not easy to find a companion in the last days, since the dog doesn't like it, forget it.     Huo Yishen said surprisingly, "Coke may think he is a human being."     Doudou     comforted Gouzi, "Coke is just like us     .     " The water source is even more difficult.     The master spent several days of hard work and traveled all over the surrounding area under the scorching sun, and finally decided on a site more than 800 meters away from the resettlement camp.     His face was even darker from the sun, "Try it, the earthquake has diverted the underground water source, and I dare not 100% say that there is a water source." The team     selected seven or eight refugees who seemed to be in good shape, and arranged When they start digging wells, they can get an extra rice ball and half a bowl of water every day.     Before the natural disaster, the dog would not take a second look.     But now is the end of the world, and countless people are vying for this job. If the soldiers didn't have guns in their hands, they would dare to fight if they were anxious.     In the end, the squad leader asked them to stand up and choose one by one.

    There is no water in Aoyuan, but in order to improve the relationship with neighbors, He Tianming squeezed out half a bucket of water every day, saying that he would give it to the soldiers and well diggers.

    The members are also short of water, but they don't want what happened that night to happen again, so they continue to save water by tightening their trousers.

    The squad leader thanked them, but they still strictly followed their own standards every day. Except for the well diggers, the rest was poured into the water tower and distributed to the refugees in the resettlement camp.

    The extreme heat continued, and none of the deep wells drilled in Fengcheng survived the earthquake, which could not meet the needs of survivors at all.

    The resettlement camp is relatively better, at least you can see the shadow of water every day, and people outside have died of thirst one after another.

    For a while, water was more scarce than food.

    The disaster relief was so busy that the Fengcheng municipal government couldn't take a breather, and called a meeting of relevant departments to find a solution to the water source.

    In the end, it was decided that in order to allow more people to survive, a water transport team was formed to cross Guangdong City and fetch water from the military base where Huicheng was located.

    The military base is built along Wanshan Lake, not far from Dongjiang River. It is the city with the richest water quality resources in the whole province.

    Although the Dongjiang River has dried up, there is still water in the Wanshan Lake Reservoir.

    As a result, dozens of water tank trucks walked through the ruins, walked on unrecognizable roads, and traveled more than 300 kilometers to fetch water.