Chapter 41 - 50

ʚChapter 41
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    After dinner, the hot pot soup was not willing to throw it away, and I will continue to put noodles in the pot tomorrow.

    During the special period, it would be nice to eat something delicious, who cares if the nitrite will exceed the standard.

    The fat meat has been refined, and the oil residue is fried until golden and crispy. It weighs five or six catties and can be eaten for a long time.

    Zheng Weili took out the remaining dozens of catties of meat, "Ah Ning, how much salt should I sprinkle on these?" There

    is not a lot of salt, and it is barely enough for a year if you save it. It is easy to break.

    It's lucky to be able to catch pigs this time, otherwise they won't even smell fresh meat in the last days, but they can't eat Hesai nonsense, they have to plan for their future life.

    Seeing that the three of them wanted to hoard the meat, Jiang Ning said, "The landlord's car refrigerator is quite big. I'll go back and refine the fatty meat. I think I can barely fit yours in.

    " One came out and lent them out, but their solar charger couldn't afford it at all.

    Zhang Chao and the others were happy and wanted to help cut fat and refine oil.

    In front of her, everyone is an idiot in life, but they all want to help, so as not to be disgusted someday.

    How dare Jiang Ning ask them to help, "No, I can do it myself. You guys should wash your clothes early."

    When he got home, he threw dozens of catties of meat into the space, took out the multifunctional jacuzzi filled with hot water, and plugged it in. Solar energy storage box, turn on the soothing music and close your eyes to rest.

    Coke dragged a rice bowl full of bones, lying beside her and gnawing.

    Perhaps it was recognized by other two-legged beasts, it seemed particularly excited, and its bones were bitten crisply.

    It is a dog's nature to protect food, but Coke likes this shit shoveler, so he specially left half a pot of bones for Jiang Ning, "Wow!"

    Jiang Ning really thanked it, "You eat it yourself."

    Throwing a ham sausage over.

    The next day I woke up naturally, and 1801 went to the department store with Zhang Chao and Lu Yu to trade broken rice. The task was simple and I was too lazy to call Jiang Ning.

    Jiang Ning not only gargles the leek-flavored fried dumplings that he ate with Coke in the morning, but also brushes the dog's teeth, and then takes the pig into the water to 1803.

    Move the bench and deal with the pigs with Zheng Weili.

    Doudou ran over to join in the fun, "Sister, I'll help you."

    Jiang Ning was afraid that she would get her hands dirty, "You play with Coke."

    After Coke came, the atmosphere on the 18th floor became much more lively. As long as there is any trouble downstairs, don't think about it escape its ears.

    What reassures Jiang Ning is that Coke is a dog with only principles.

    Doudou secretly stuffed oil residue into the dog's mouth. The dog was so greedy that he salivated but refused to eat. He stared at her with watery dog ​​eyes, "Woo." Jiang Ning joked, "Toxic!