Chapter 471 - 480

ʚChapter 471 Captain, Don't Do This
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    After making a decision, Jiang Ning emptied the supplies on the cruise ship, and put all the containers salvaged from the bottom of the sea on it consciously.

    It was still early, and the three of them and one dog had a meal of red oil hot pot.

    Spicy, very spicy, so hot that I sweat all over.

    No one stopped, the appetite was particularly big.

    I was sweating all over my body, and the blockage in my heart cleared.

    Peace of mind is my hometown, everything starts from scratch.

    Unknowingly, until 7:30 in the evening, 2688 slowly floated up, observing the sea surface through the lookout glass.

    At around 7:40, it was confirmed that there was no surveillance, the submarine floated up and opened the hatch, and Jiang Ning and Huo Yishen entered the sea wearing diving suits.

    Swimming to a safe distance, Jiang Ning took out the cruise ship from the space.

    The cruise ship entered the sea, and a huge current hit them, pushing the two of them out.

    Huo Yi pulled Jiang Ning deeply to avoid dodging, and after the water waves calmed down, he swam steadily towards the submarine, and Doudou pulled them up with a rope.

    The submarine sank again, watching the cruise ship in the distance through the periscope.

    Around eight o'clock, the high beams were strafing back and forth across the sea.

    Jiang Ning stared at the picture sent by the periscope. It was indeed the patrol boat of the base, and he landed with his heart hanging.

    really want to leave.

    "Captain, an unknown cruise ship is found ahead."

    "Light warning."

    "Three warnings have been made, but there is no response from the other party."

    "Whistle approaching, investigate the situation."

    As the distance continued to narrow, under the observation of the telescope, the cruise ship was vaguely found There are containers on top.

    The size and appearance of the container are very familiar.

    "Captain, it seems to be our container."

    Base container? I haven't been out recently, and even if I have, it can't be at night.

    After several communications and warnings, there was still no movement on the cruise ship.

    The patrolling soldiers prepared their guns and boarded the cruise ship cautiously and neatly with their weapons in hand.

    "Report, it is indeed the container of the base, but there is no one on the cruise ship."

    The captain was shocked and boarded the ship quickly.

    He scanned the container with a flashlight, and when he saw the number on the box, his eyes almost didn't fall out.

    How can it be!

    These containers have already sunk to the bottom of the sea!

    A special meeting was held above to discuss whether to go back to salvage, but because of the lack of mature salvage technology, they had to give up.