Chapter 321 - 330

ʚChapter 321 Rejected
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    "Remember, Doudou, as long as we are strong enough, no matter what others say or do, they won't hurt us at all. If we really want to be led by them and our emotions are controlled by others, we will not be far from disaster. Don't

    say I'm not at home, so what if I'm at home? Who stipulated that I must save him, and I must be able to save him? He is willing to leave his family to die, why should I save a person who doesn't want to live?

    " What my brother and sister-in-law said was complicated, but Doudou seemed to understand it but didn't really understand it. After thinking about it several times, it suddenly became clear.

    Although they let her go on duty, the two were still worried and would ask about what happened outside and how she dealt with it from time to time.

    Doudou was only four or five years old when she was begging for a living at her uncle's house. She had to learn to bear with others, and faced everything with silence or a smile. She could only hide when she cried. If her uncle's family found out, she would only be scolded or not allowed to eat .

    Later, slowly enlightened by Jiang Ning, she would open up to her brother and sister-in-law, but rarely expressed her true emotions to outsiders.

    Either keep silent, or just smile and pass.

    Therefore, even if people outside said Jiang Ning, she didn't jump out to refute it in a hurry, but kept everything in her heart.

    She was afraid that she would do something wrong impulsively, so she knew it after asking her brother and sister-in-law when she got home.

    My brother said that some mistakes should not be made, even if only once, the price to pay is very likely to be life.

    There are many things she can only feel.

    Jiang Ning didn't worry about the rumors at all, and lived his life as he wanted.

    She is no longer on duty, except for exercising and taking care of the space, she spends almost all her time reading medical books.

    Several families in the community were happy and others were sad. Some owners had their supplies hidden outside stolen, while others brought them back excitedly.

    Yong Ye made the gap between the rich and the poor more obvious. In addition to cutting the pulse in the community, there were also people who swallowed expired sleeping pills later.

    Sad about your sadness, happy about the happiness of others, sorrow and joy will never be the same.

    Jiang Ning wandered in the ocean of knowledge, and after a month without knowing it, he suddenly became interested in Huo Yi at night. When he hugged Huo Yi and kissed him deeply, he just wanted to have further communication, but unexpectedly he was rejected.

    A little confused at first, but soon understood.

    Since this month, the two have had no intimate behavior. Although they didn't say anything, they are very clear to each other. Xiao Min's dystocia death has left a psychological shadow on both of them.

    Even with the protection of an umbrella, it is not absolutely safe.

    Jiang Ning smiled and turned off the bedside lamp, "Go to sleep."

    Huo Yishen took her into his arms and kissed her on the forehead, "A'Ning." After waking

    up in the morning and having breakfast, he was about to continue watching Medical books, the intercom rang, and someone was looking for it at the gate of the community.