Chapter 171 - 180

ʚChapter 171
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    It is five or six kilometers away from the seaside. It is said to be Tang's villa, but it is more appropriate to describe it as a practical manor.

    Built against the mountain, with three steps, one post and five steps, one post, the air is filled with the smell of burning funds.

    The manor is very large and there are security guards everywhere. After parking the car, you have to go through the security gate. The weapons you carry with you will be scanned, and you are not allowed to bring weapons in.

    Jiang Ning, holding a mini car refrigerator, "..." entered the living room, a middle-aged man in casual clothes was waiting anxiously, and the     medical

    staff immediately came up to him, "Did you bring the vaccine?"

vaccine.

    The inspection was correct, and the medical staff nodded towards the middle-aged man.

    The middle-aged man looked at Jiang Ning and Huo Yi deeply, "I'm sorry to trouble you, as long as the old man is fine after the injection, I will hand over the yacht to you in three days." "Three days?" Jiang Ning was vigilant, "Mr. Tang,

    our Whether you want to pay for running errands or not is secondary, but we can't explain it to you if you give the yacht three days later."

    After a little thought, Mr. Tang ordered the secretary beside him.

    After a while, the secretary was holding an exquisite jewelry box, which contained a string of bright gemstone necklaces - Ocean Star.

    "This necklace is in my collection. It cost 120 million yuan and can be mortgaged to you."

    Before the end of the world, this necklace would definitely cause a sensation, but now its value is much lower than that of a yacht.

    Speaking of this, Jiang Ning did not insist on this, but accepted the necklace, "Then I will trust Mr. Tang once, and I will change the yacht in three days." A gem of this level is

    absolutely It is the favorite of the space, no loss.

    The medical staff entered the room to vaccinate the old man, observed for half an hour without any adverse reactions, and then let Jiang Ning and others leave.

    Coming out of Tang's villa, Qin Chuan was worried that the two of them were thinking too much, and he did not forget to comfort him: "Don't worry, Mr. Tang's family has a big business, and he won't have other ideas for a tetanus vaccine." Jiang Ning was not worried, even

    though If you don't give the yacht, this trip is guaranteed to make money.

    Driving back to the villa area, I found someone ambushing on the side of the road.

    The two turned a blind eye and went home to continue cooking and stocking up.

    Doudou wanted to eat steamed stuffed buns, so Jiang Ning took out the dough mixer, kneaded the dough to wake it up, and began to mix various fillings.

    In the early morning, Huo Yishen drove the water tanker, and Jiang Ning drove seven seats to trade.

    After changing 500 kilograms of dry goods, the whole car was filled, and the two drove back.

    It was only five o'clock at that time, and the sky was just before dawn, and there was a faint dawn on the other side of the sea.

    Huo Yishen braked slowly as the seaside road turned a corner.