Chapter 641 - 643

ʚChapter 641 Extra Story: Doudou
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    The sky is slightly bright, and there is a faint sound of rooster crowing in the distance.

    "Ah!"

    Doudou sat up suddenly from the bed, and the thin silk quilt slipped off, revealing her white shoulders full of red marks.

    She kept panting heavily, her face was wet, and she couldn't tell whether it was sweat or tears.

    Qin Mu next to him was awakened, and gently hugged her into his arms, "Doudo, are you having nightmares again?"

    The two got married last night and received blessings from many people. He has liked Doudou for more than ten years, and she Finally became his wife.

    He was so gentle, but she had a nightmare.

    Qin Mu felt that he was not doing well enough.

    "I'm fine." With palpitations, Doudou rubbed her forehead.

    She dreamed of her uncle's family again. She couldn't see their faces clearly, but felt that they were hideous and slashed at them with a sharp knife.

    It hurts to keep chopping.

    No matter how much she cried or begged, uncle and the others didn't stop.

    Ever since she was hit on the head by hail, she had this nightmare from time to time.

    Obviously nothing happened, but her elder brother and sister-in-law took good care of her, giving her endless warmth and tolerance.

    But the dream was too real, as if it had happened in real life, but the days when my brother and sister-in-law were protected were like a dream.

    Every time after dreaming, she felt extremely uncomfortable physically and mentally, and the real pain made her breathless.

    Many times, she suspects that she has a psychological problem.

    I have read a lot of psychological books, but still haven't solved the problem.

    Qin Mu wiped her sweat, "Doudo, did I make you uncomfortable?"

    Doudou was so shy that her ears turned red when she said this.

    Since she was a child, she has seen too many bad roots and darkness in human nature. The love of her brother and sister-in-law is a special case. Under the natural disaster and the end of the world, she is not willing to believe in love.

    Even when she watched her brother and sister-in-law showing affection, she was sometimes lonely and sometimes envious, but she was still willing to believe what she saw.

    She doesn't have the ability of her brother, nor is she as powerful as her sister-in-law, so she can only live soberly.

    So even though Qin Mu moved from Huacheng to Fengcheng, she was moved in her heart, but she still clearly refused.

    These years have been extremely busy like a top, constantly enriching myself and becoming more and more confident.

    The elder brother is already the second in command of the military department, and the sister-in-law is the director of Fengcheng Hospital. They are busy with work during the day and go home to take care of their children at night.

    Uncle Gu is still working hard, but he is even more keen on pampering his grandchildren, and he lets his elder brother take over many things.

    Many years have passed since the natural disaster, but the climate is still repeatedly unstable. Not long ago, there was a high temperature of 50 degrees. No one knows how long it will last. But because the special salvage team brought the tinder box back to the sky, many industrial civilizations were preserved.