Chapter 401 - 410

ʚChapter 401 You Have Saved The Best For Me
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Gu Tinglin looked at Jiang Ning, "The only thing I can do is to arrange you into the fire project team, I hope you can accept it."

    Jiang Ning refused, "Thank you for your kindness, but I don't need it."

    She didn't read the appraisal report , he can definitely not go wrong if he can take it out.

    What about family affection, she didn't have it when she needed it most, now it's just superfluous.

    "You don't need to feel guilty, and you don't need to apologize." Jiang Ning said calmly, "You didn't grow up with me, but you didn't hurt me, so I don't hate you. Instead, I stand from the standpoint of ordinary people. I admire you all these years Contributions made to the base.

    Blood relationship or something has long been unimportant to me.

    I will not move forward with heavy burdens, and I don’t want you to carry spiritual shackles, as long as you don’t bother each other.”

    Her words were calm and ruthless, without any resentment , not to mention hypocrisy or show off.

    Only when a person is strong enough will he not want anything from others.

    This made Gu Tinglin feel relieved, but at the same time he couldn't help but feel disappointed, she was really just a stranger with his blood on her body.

    But he didn't force it, as long as Jiang Ning lived well.

    Next, we talked about Song Yaling's mother and daughter. He didn't consult Jiang Ning, but made a decision without authorization.

    Whether Jiang Ning admits it or not, Song Yaling is her biological mother, a woman who gave her life.

    Song Yaling's mistakes cannot be forgiven, but Gu Tinglin also knows Jiang Ning's character well, and she will not let the mother and daughter go.

    If they were just driven out of the base, Jiang Ning, who was impulsive, would definitely kill them all.

    It seems that he has a bad temper, but in fact he has to bear the shackles for life.

    He didn't want Jiang Ning to bear the crime of killing his mother, so he sent Song Yaling to the Jiacheng base overnight.

    Xiaotang will hand over to the official base, and the crimes committed by the mother and daughter at the military base will follow the relevant procedures there.

    Life and death, conceited.

    Regarding his actions, Jiang Ning frowned slightly, but said nothing.

    In the end of natural disasters, instant death is the best relief.

    Song Yaling and Chen Yanfei are just two dodder flowers, without any ability to protect themselves without a man, living is the best torture for them.

    Jiang Ning has seen many miserable women who can't protect themselves. They trade their bodies for stuttering, but they are treated like animals by demons, repeatedly abused, abused and beaten. In the end, they are really tired, and they end up as two-legged sheep.

    So, this result is also quite good.

    Frankly speaking, Jiang Ning would not recognize Gu Tinglin, and Gu Tinglin accepted it frankly.

    He looked at his daughter, couldn't take his eyes off for a long time, and sighed deeply for a while, "Take care of yourself, the natural disaster will definitely pass, don't give up hope at any time." Jiang Ning got up to leave, and stopped at the door